Renewing the question of Maaya's marriage status...

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Whatever, i sincerely hope in the end she found her dream guy, and accomplish her dreams.. Like going around the world w/ her husband and tries all the foods. Nice dream btw, maaya-chan.. If u ask me whats the criteria for her husband i would answer, the one who understand maaya the best and always want to see her smile :)
Sory double post. Im at mobile.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]Like going around the world w/ her husband and tries all the foods. Nice dream btw, maaya-chan.. If u ask me whats the criteria for her husband i would answer, the one who understand maaya the best and always want to see her smile :) [/quote]

Its like you are talking about me :D Thanks Kirei, so nice to have your blessing...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

its a hard competition buddy.. i tell u.. but everything under the sky is still possible.. i better not lose too.. >.

anyway.. im talking this because maaya also an ordinary woman too.. she can't be wishing to be single forever... well i certainly hope that IT WONT BE LIKE THAT... *and she said it herself, right??..

although in japan now a lot of woman tend to be living like that..

im not afraid if one day maaya has to quit singing because she marry one guy that wants her full time... IF maaya likes it that way too.. than it's her choice as long as she is happy. but i doubted it would be the case for maaya. singing is a part of her life... not just a career.. that i know. and if the guy really the one who fits in the criteria,, he couldn't be thinking that way too..

maaya-chan.. if i have the pen to write in the book of destiny.. i would write all the things that could make u happy.. and i would erase the sad parts... if it's possible.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]its a hard competition buddy.. i tell u.. but everything under the sky is still possible.. i better not lose too.. >.

anyway.. im talking this because maaya also an ordinary woman too.. she can't be wishing to be single forever... well i certainly hope that IT WONT BE LIKE THAT... *and she said it herself, right??..

although in japan now a lot of woman tend to be living like that..

im not afraid if one day maaya has to quit singing because she marry one guy that wants her full time... IF maaya likes it that way too.. than it's her choice as long as she is happy. but i doubted it would be the case for maaya. singing is a part of her life... not just a career.. that i know. and if the guy really the one who fits in the criteria,, he couldn't be thinking that way too..

maaya-chan.. if i have the pen to write in the book of destiny.. i would write all the things that could make u happy.. and i would erase the sad parts... if it's possible.[/quote]

:maayagrin: Oh......how I wish I could that.... ^-^ I agree with you
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

she's all crying in the concert, nani wo ka shira? anoko daijoubu?
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

daijoubu, daijoubu, tada totemo ureshkatta.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

LOL seriously? "Kashira" is for women. Unless you're trying to sound gay!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Huh? Sorry if I really really have bad Japanese language sense, waru katana but what I meant was "What was it, is she okay?" something like that. Even LennStar could understand it XD *yay*

Universe, she cried a lot at that time, but if you really noticed it, Maaya really really likes Kazamidori that after finishing the song, she cried in Universe. Blue lights, stars, effects.. wow, I wish I was there, dang.. where's my sunglasses (cries)..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.