Maaya Sakamoto Live 'Gift' in Budokan

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
tearsofjoy

Post by tearsofjoy »

Anyone knows where tickets can be preordered or ordered on Jan 30 ?

@gradualpetrify

If I manage to get tickets I will try to get 2 for you.
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

[quote="gradualpetrify"]i want to go but idk how to get cards because im an OUTSIDER.

if you get me 2 cards kaimugen then i will KISS YOU WITH TONGUE!
yes im not gay but ill do that. okay i know you dont want me to so i wont but ill hug you and you become my friend well do picnic and i will mention you in my diary and ill tatoo me your name on my arm.[/quote]

Oh good, I was afraid you'd do something creepy.
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

@tears of joy
The conbini like Lawson will have them on sale on the 30th. If you have contacts in Japan ask them look there.

Also, a few weeks ago there were four tickets available at yahoo auctions (auction is over and no tickets are for sale at the moment), these are probably the pre-order tickets being scalped. Looking on yahoo auctions after the 30th might turn up some tickets. Worst case scenario is I'll be searching yahoo too.

So it seems the Magic Number pre-orders have been destrubuted. Anyone here win?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ticket info and an interview up on the Lawson ticket website:

http://l-tike.com/special/backnumber/co ... eport.html

Maaya looks pretty ^^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

They have a reservation system, I get the feeling all the tickets will be sold out before the 30th. Tried to log on but they want a Jp credit card.

And yes, she looks great. Maaya>>>fine wine.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Here's a translation of the interview from that page:

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -live.html
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

lol fine wine that sounds old somehow <.<
lets say full bloom thats cooler! i wonder when that pic was made since it looks so warm over there.

shes not they "magic number type" she said but made it to cheer ppl up hmm. im not a magic number type too but always glad to see/hear some new vid/song even if its not my most wanted.

she travelled through 10 countrys alone? woow maaya has balls xD
i wish i could only travel to 1 country you know. but the site you gave me kai ... it sux so far lol. they just gave me a normal account although i payd for premium. so cannot bid on anything yet. i bet ........ kaimugen secretly created the site just to make fun of me. :odd:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

@Gradual, have you not heard the line "Women are like fine wine; they get better with age"? I was thinking of Maaya's progression over the years and the phrase seems applicable but Maaya is better than the worlds finest vintage.

Btw I'm sorry, I think I used those guys a year ago and had no problems. Try complaining or just use another service.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well I'll actually be in japan (okinawa) in time for the concert, but I won't be there soon enough to buy the tickets...

It would be 13,000 yen for tickets for me and my girlfriend , plus airfare, plus hotel... Man, that will be so expensive...

She could buy the tickets, but not sure I can convince her to spend like 150 bucks on my maaya obsession... Plus tokyo is obscenely expensive by itself, and I can't go to tokyo, without visiting akihabara... which in and of itself would cause me to spend at least 200 bucks...

Well I wrote all that to say, it sucks I won't be going... I love maaya so much, hope I can catch her another time... :(
Hale

Post by Hale »

[quote="gradualpetrify"]
she travelled through 10 countrys alone? woow maaya has balls xD[/quote]

omg trap.

._. Sorry I just read that and HAD to get that off my chest D:

Edit: Read Dilly's translation, somehow her revelation that her personality wasn't as happy as she portrays in Magic Number surprises me though I suppose given the wide variety of songs she's sung both from happier times and sadder times, I'd have to say that she must have been through a lot in life already and to keep maintaining an all out cheerful personality throughout all that is rather tough. Still, it's not like she said she's maniacally depressed or anything XD;
#F!

Post by #F! »

Very good this interview, and this part was that I found most interesting:

"My own personality isn’t actually as all-out cheerful as this..."

I wait that not cause grief for our beloved Maaya-chan. And I wish that she can make true all your wishes and dreams.

Also, I hope see this Budokan live in DVD.
tearsofjoy

Post by tearsofjoy »

Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently it is not possible to reserve a ticket on that site before Jan 30.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

No, you're right. It says tickets are on sale to the public from the 30th of January.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

It seems reservation is possible for holders of some kind of Lawson Ticket's premium membership.
slade

Post by slade »

man its been a while since i posted here. But yea, according to the fan club stuff you were to preorder through a site. I would have but I am not going to be in the country because I would be poor if I went for this one event. Now that i think about it I need to find that news letter to make sure...