Maaya Sakamoto Live 'Gift' in Budokan

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Uwaaahhh my friend sent me the concert pamphlet (T_T) it's so amazing and lovely! This is the ultimate Maaya book :neko:
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

[quote="dillpops"]One day we should have a convention haha[/quote]
YES PLEASE *O*
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

seeing maaya played in front of audience this HUGE..!! and even in the same venue with the latest concert from the giant band, Mr.Children *also my favourite band*.... is priceless... i hope she'll get really known in the afterwards.. and can compete with nana mizuki :evil:

her first gown, red and black is my favourite though *can't wait till i get my grip on the dvd* XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

I-I don't even know who Nana Mizuki is ;o; /lives under a rock

I was able to purchase the Pick-Up Voice last May (I can share scans/pictures on the article on Maaya asap if people are really interested) and saw a fairly long feature on Nana because of her big concert last February. It made me excited that the same magazine would have a similar feature on Maaya in the near future. I really hope so! There was a back-to-back pin-up and four postcards for artists featured on the cover. Sadly, Maaya wasn't included /hopeful

Anyway, the magazine contained a 'present' thing with the issue. There were several goodies in the items, including autographs of Maaya. I'm guessing those interested should send that form included to get a chance to win one of those but I haven't checked into it yet ;o;

Pick-Up Voice has another feature on Maaya this coming June but the pre-order is out of stock at cdjapan now ;o; If someone can grab a copy of this one, I hope to see the contents related to Maaya too~
lianyeah

Post by lianyeah »

武道馆
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I kept forgetting to check back with this article, but the next part of that maaya special was put up:

http://www.cdjournal.com/main/special/s ... aaya/533/5

Everyone can enjoy the backstage photos (^^) How cool is the birthday cake! THen, the final part is a special essay "Music and Me"

http://www.cdjournal.com/main/special/s ... aaya/533/6
slade

Post by slade »

I hope there will be a dvd, cause I can't believe I missed another chance to watch her in concert AGAIN. I only saw her in concert when she was here, in America, for AX a few years back.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I love this picture.

The text says "Always fight* with a smile!"

*Here, "fight" means something like "work hard (at something)".
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Everyone who bought charity post cards at the event, you may feel warm, happy, fuzzy feelings. You helped to raise 1,498,500円 for Japan Red Cross! (Around £11,266)