Hmm anyone got a list of ALL the songs that Maaya has sung?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Hale

Hmm anyone got a list of ALL the songs that Maaya has sung?

Post by Hale »

Was just looking through my music folder and sorting em according to album when I noticed that I have a few songs which don't seem to be listed anywhere such as a song called Moon and Cloud 9(though I suspect these are in one of her various Anime OSTs somewhere...)

I'd look through em all and find out which ones go where but... if someone already knows, that would make my life much easier ^^;

Thanks for reading!
jason

Post by jason »

Have you tried wikipediayet? Probably the best place to find list of all her music works.

I can tell you that Moon is not performed by Maaya. It's a song from the Turn-A Gundam anime that a bunch of stupid people mislabeled as Maaya's (doesn't even sound like her though). Cloud 9 is Maaya's and from Wolf's Rain.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Here's probably the most complete list of her songs until 2000. Alas, it seems the site hasn't been updated since.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

In my website maybe you can find something <a href="http://honeybee.free.fr/liste_chanson.htm">here</a>
Hale

Post by Hale »

[quote="jason"]Have you tried wikipediayet? Probably the best place to find list of all her music works.

I can tell you that Moon is not performed by Maaya. It's a song from the Turn-A Gundam anime that a bunch of stupid people mislabeled as Maaya's (doesn't even sound like her though). Cloud 9 is Maaya's and from Wolf's Rain.[/quote]

I was using the wiki... until I saw she had 10-20 ost albums(didn't count D: just guessed)

As for Moon, yeah it didn't sound like her, twas in my Maaya folder though so I was like... er... whatever.(not to mention everywhere I tried to look it up, it kept saying it was in Angel Sanctuary... @@ how's THAT for confusing)

[quote="roxfan"]Here's probably the most complete list of her songs until 2000. Alas, it seems the site hasn't been updated since.[/quote]

[quote="Megumi"]In my website maybe you can find something <a href="http://honeybee.free.fr/liste_chanson.htm">here</a>[/quote]
I'll take a look at those, thanks.
#F!

Post by #F! »

[quote="roxfan"]Here's probably the most complete list of her songs until 2000. Alas, it seems the site hasn't been updated since.[/quote]

Cool this site, despite being outdated. I would like to hear these old songs (1989-1995) when Maaya-chan was a child.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I believe the list is.. in my brain, and that's not even funny lol.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Here are the old XML files that I made many years ago that were, I think, nearly complete regarding her since-1996 production.

Of course you need to be a bit tech-savvy to get these files open...
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

here i have some maaya songs that i don't really know the details, like where it comes from and so on..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3omxv

List files:

Code: Select all

Story from OST Moebius no Tokei
Wasurenai mama from Moebius no Tokei
Gathering rain from Music Play Letter
Dear you (Maaya w/ Ken Watanabe)
Remains (Maaya w/ Ken Watanabe)
Teens from Devicereign
Yubiwa (accoustic ver)
there are some that i even doubt if is it really maaya or not... like, let's say,... teens and yubiwa (accoustic ver).. :?

*and i think this yubiwa version is done by someone in this forum, forget who* XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

There is only ONE WAY to truely find all music she ever did. When you are a professional artist, you have to copyright EVERYTHING you do. So BGM's, unreleased music, commercials... To find out ALL of the songs she did, just visit the copyright database!

The Japanese copyright database is called JASRAC.
http://www.jasrac.or.jp/ejhp/index.htm
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Main(?) Jasrac database returned 135 tracks as artist, 56 as author. Both lists combined with removed duplicates come to 138 tracks. I made a spreadsheet. Sorted by Jasrac ID, which is roughly chronological.
Another database returns 178 tracks as artist... that seems to include CD dramas, alternative versions and such.
Although I really doubt that that's every single last of them.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Hmm yeah, here's what looks like a more complete list:
http://www.geocities.jp/nanashi417/Data/VIP012.html
And this one is a little out of date but mentions several game tracks that were not released on CD:
http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/myfeti/maaya/all.html
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

In my subsystem, which in my brain. I remembered around 150 of her songs. Including the latest ones. The one on the list had 198 right, some songs are other versions like live, but the original piece have around that much, 150+ yep, she can reach to 200 songs maybe until late of 2015 or 2020.

But wow, we are like listening to her for more than 20+ to 30 years then. XD but maybe as you all notice, between her and her fans, she sings something which mixed all of our thoughts and life objectives. That's why I still listen to her :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Hale

Post by Hale »

What surprises me more is that her lyrics are amazing.

Doesn't matter which song I listen to, I love each and every song's lyrics :D

well... MAYBE Okitegami is pushing it though I was amused that she could sing a letter and make it sound good :lol:

Quite an impressive feat considering how many songs she has :odd:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

She didn't write a lot of them you know, a lot of them are Yuho Iwasato's. I think some of you take those a little too literally ^^;;

But they are nice lyrics.