Vitamin-M Now Available to Listen to Online

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Vitamin-M Now Available to Listen to Online

Post by dillpops »

Maaya's Bay-FM radio show Vitamin-M has passed it's 400th episode! In celebration of this (it started in 2002) you can now listen to this radio show sans music online starting from this week here:

http://www.bayfm.co.jp/ip/index.html

Enjoy!!
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Crazy, 400 episodes!
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Wow I didn't even know this existed until now. O: Can someone provide some brief background on this, like what it's about, etc? I'm curious about the name of the show for one~

/fail

Thanks for the heads up! \o/

ps, So this isn't livestream or sth? I notice the updates are up by 2am~ Not that I'm complaining, livestream sucks for me (ffff buffering I hate you with a passion like no other) and this way, everyone gets to listen to it~ \o/ Yay it's Friday tomorrow, can't wait! Tysm for letting us know! <3
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

thx for the link. ah in the show of 4.12.2009 she seems to talk about final fantasy 13. too bad square doesnt convert jp voices on other releases... SUX. daaaamnnnn maaya is saying her mailaddress so many times like she is inviting me to write her but im scared. alrdy did it 1 time and nothing happend. SAD SAD SAD.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I got blocked. lol more worst XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

11.12.2009 was about some birthday again. possibly her birthday.
and michael jacksons the movie "this is it". yea mj was a great entertainer but i have my problems with hypes when ppl die. ppl were famous then they get forgotten and suddenly they die and WOO attention and everyone likes them all of a sudden. i added a vid on my fav-list too after he died BUT i was also watching them before so i have an ALIBI lol phew. MJ was great but maaya IS GREATER hehehe.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Oh yay another update~ Lol I listen to them without really understanding anything. XD

[quote="gradualpetrify"]MJ was great but maaya IS GREATER hehehe.[/quote]
I agree so much! /biased

Ahaha I saved last week and this week's episode but since it's an asx file, last week doesn't work anymore lol. I converted this week's episode to an mp3 file. That'll keep the episode even as the site updates right? O: Why I did not think of doing this last week is beyond me, idke orz. Maybe someone else was able to convert last week's episode?

I wonder if there's a transcription of her show available online somewhere. (Maybe then, translators can translate it at their own time?) But unless it's from an official source, I kinda doubt it. Transcribing can be such a pain! I have high respect for those who do this as a living. \o/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I thought everyone knew about this site:

http://www15.plala.or.jp/mrb/

It's been going for years, transcribing Maaya's radio shows and ones she has guested on. It's got a huge archive. Enjoy.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

[quote="dillpops"]I thought everyone knew about this site:

It's been going for years, transcribing Maaya's radio shows and ones she has guested on. It's got a huge archive. Enjoy.[/quote]
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know XD

Thanks for sharing! o/
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="dillpops"]I thought everyone knew about this site:

It's been going for years, transcribing Maaya's radio shows and ones she has guested on. It's got a huge archive. Enjoy.[/quote]

i don't know either dilly.. :D

and remember, we were still relying on ur translations for chizu to until it died... i think not many people know this...
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

@kirei_lanford: Oh lol that makes me feel better, knowing I'm not the only one XD

@dillpops: Same here! *has not read the updates yet though* Will do so as soon as I'm coherent! I don't remember seeing it shared here in the forums O: But then again, I miss a lot of things lol.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Has anyone been listening to this show? Maaya phoned up some listeners for a chat!!! (0_0) I think I'd die if that happened to me!!
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

yes i listen to the show every time since you gave us the info.
a woman and a dude she spoke with last time. well wont ever happen to me. she also read something from a mail i guess.

this time something was goin an about ff13.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

i just like to hear her laughing. but sometimes the laugh sounds reckless.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Ack, have been really busy the past month or lacking in internet access so I missed quite a lot ;o; I wonder if anyone was able to save the previous shows? /hopeful