Maaya Budokan live (2010-03-31) meet-up thread

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kyp275

Post by kyp275 »

good lord, i want that pamphlet ; ;
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="Tochiro"]I forgot to mention the concert 'pamphlet.' Its 150 pages long! Has pics of all Maayas singles and album covers, a long interview, list of live performances and even a photo shoot of Maaya by Kanno thats ..well... in Maayas own words, 'semi-nude.'
Its probably the definitive publication of all things Maaya. Eves the ads (Eva 2.22 and FF13) are all Maaya! hahaha.[/quote]

Okay, who do I need to kill to get one of those? :evil:
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

[quote="jason"]Okay, who do I need to kill to get one of those? :evil:[/quote]

The pamphlet is available in the IDS! shop. I'm definitely ordering one.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="deltafour"][quote="jason"]Okay, who do I need to kill to get one of those? :evil:[/quote]

The pamphlet is available in the IDS! shop. I'm definitely ordering one.[/quote]
Do they ship internationally though? As far as I can see on the order form, doesn't look like it.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

I don't know if I met all the people from Maayas who was there, but anyway, thanks to everybody for the good time we passed together.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

[quote="jason"]Do they ship internationally though?[/quote]

No -- I'm using Tenso.com to forward my IDS! orders. A bit pricey, but it gets here fast.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="deltafour"][quote="jason"]Do they ship internationally though?[/quote]

No -- I'm using Tenso.com to forward my IDS! orders. A bit pricey, but it gets here fast.[/quote]
Hmmm, I might have to try them out. I've been looking into Rinkya and Shopping Mall Japan, both of which look quite more expensive than Tenso.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Aww I wasn't able to join IDS! because they wouldn't accept my credit card :<

Is IDS! the only way to get that pamphlet? ;o; I'm hoping it's available in local stores so I can get one when we go to Japan this April.... /hopeful
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

[quote="kyoy"]Is IDS! the only way to get that pamphlet?[/quote]

Most likely it is. I think even Maaya's essay book has been available only over the internet, though I could be wrong.
luminaire

Post by luminaire »

[quote="kyoy"]Is IDS! the only way to get that pamphlet? ;o; I'm hoping it's available in local stores so I can get one when we go to Japan this April.... /hopeful[/quote]

Some of the bigger Animates (like Shibuya and Ikebukuro) might have copies, but no guarantees.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Perhaps get an auction service to get one off Yahoo! Japan's auction site?...
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]Perhaps get an auction service to get one off Yahoo! Japan's auction site?...[/quote]
Probably still cheaper to buy from IDS! Store using Tenso.com mail fowarding, which is what I just did. You don't even need IDS membership to buy the concert pamphlet.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've not heard of it before, is it safe? Seems quite cheap...
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

@jason: OH WOW! I didn't even bother to check the shop because I assumed it's limited to members again orz ^^; Thanks for the heads-up! /o/

I signed up for Tenso.com for now but I'll have to order when I wake up later, too tired lol. I feel kinda giddy with the knowledge that I can finally order sth from IDS! though ahee~ *O* @dillpops: I've encountered other people outside the forums who've used Tenso and their feedback looks promising? O:
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

question: is the pamphlet the thing with the 0331 on the top?
i would get it but i cannot copy the tenso adress into the ids site.