Kara no Kyokai - Maaya as Shiki

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
LennStar

Kara no Kyokai - Maaya as Shiki

Post by LennStar »

In the 7 movies, Maaya voices Shiki (and Shiki and Shiki - watch to understand ^^). Anyone watched it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_no_Ky%C5%8Dkai

It's a deep-voice, mostly unemotional role this time and she is great. That is to say, she makes the unemotional voice really emotional. *how to describe?*

btw: The (non-Maaya) ending songs are quite interesting. Every movie has its own, with texts loosely connected to the movie. Definitely very appropiate music for and in the movie.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

yes i saw a bit on youtube. some punshing, kicking and stabbing ghosts/demons (?) goin on there. maayas cold side *shiver*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I've seen all seven movies. The animation is absolutely top notch. It is graphically violent though and some scenes in the third movie were hard to watch (hint: violence towards women doesn't appeal to me).
Maaya has some nice lines like saying to Kokuto "There's a part of me that wants to kill you".
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ive been told that pandora's voice in Saint Seiya's Hades chapter is voiced by maaya... I watch some scenes... and it does reflect her voice.. but really different air around her.. magnificent! Can someone clarify this??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

ANN says:
Maaya Sakamoto as Pandora
jason

Post by jason »

I'm hoping one of the US companies licenses the Kara no Kyokai movies for R1 dvd, but nothing yet. Maybe sometime this year... *crosses fingers*
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

wow.. then it's true.. thx fan!!... she's really a good voice actor... maaya-chan..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

"There's a part of me that wants to kill you".
The most awesome way I can think of to say "I love you" :D

"And deep inside me, only a little bit, there is something in me that wants to kill you."
And then the first smile. I really like this ^^