Maaya Sakamoto' high-quality PVs

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
sachia

Maaya Sakamoto' high-quality PVs

Post by sachia »

My collection now is only lack of some high-quality PVs of Maaya-san, i've searched everywhere on the internet but can't find any.Anyone here share me links where i can download them or if you have them, please upload ^^I'll be very grateful!!!
:heart: MAAYA SAKAMOTO :heart:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

u know....
this is what i want most after the tour dvd..
a collection of maaya pv (HQ) from the beginning, what's that "feel myself" ?? until the most recent one... "everywhere".. could more or less made my day...
the only preparation bfore watching.. just provide cotton incase u get nosebleed... :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

I bet a DVD compilation of every PV would sell quite well...someone should propose this to FlyingDog.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="deltafour"]I bet a DVD compilation of every PV would sell quite well...someone should propose this to FlyingDog.[/quote]

Pass, most of her PV's are almost exactly the same XD

Although I'm surprised they didn't reprint Nikopachi with the limited edition DVD. I'm sure it would have been snatched up in no time by the people who missed it first time around.
TomoyoHime

Post by TomoyoHime »

When they say limited it does, I can't belive only those limited first press comes with the PV.
Maybe they don't want to release a PV compilation for two reasons: are only a few and were already released.
ilcloud

Post by ilcloud »

if you wouldn't mind using backdoor way... you still could find some of her high quality PV's in the net... especially the new one...