The Best Maaya Album 2010

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

Which one is the best?

Total votes: 0
alexdwsn12

Post by alexdwsn12 »

I like Shounen Alice. It is the forth studio album released by singer Maaya Sakamoto. Many of the songs are of a completely different style with amazing effects. I like her Call to Me, Makiba Alice! and Sora wo Miro. They are all amazing songs.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

still hotchpotch..
and also the reason remain the same.. though the album was labelled single collection.. but about half of the tracks haven't even heard or released in an album or single before... just a huge box filled with magic..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
koocho

RE: The Best Maaya Album

Post by koocho »

hi to all i'm back! returning from the grave so to speak...
nah!, seriously, i haven't notice that i was out for a long period... almost 2 years!! hope i don't miss much, well enough, imho i personally think that all Maaya's Albums has something, however if i had to decide for one i think that would be Shonen Alice since this album marks a departure in the way that Maaya sings... also it has powerful and energetic songs as well as the best ballads since Dive, songs like Chibikko fork or hero, Kingsfisher girl are very touching...
well that's all i wish the best to all and hope in the future to return and post on a more regular basis.
Last edited by koocho on 2010-09-20 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
I.D.Hikari

Post by I.D.Hikari »

Shounen Alice is now my favourite Maaya's album,as now I m about the same age when Maaya was singing these songs..I could feel the soul of the songs,and feel that Maaya sang deep to my heart.
Like we're facing those problems,troubles at this age,,,but in her songs,especially "Hikari Are" ,tells me never giveup and be brave.
I'm really in love with Maaya in rock style~;D
Last edited by I.D.Hikari on 2010-12-10 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Same, I chose Shounen Alice (for some reason I get to vote again on my work PC?...) not just because a lot of it was done in the UK!
I.D.Hikari

Post by I.D.Hikari »

dillpops wrote: Same, I chose Shounen Alice (for some reason I get to vote again on my work PC?...) not just because a lot of it was done in the UK!
:D so u re from UK~?
Shounen Alice rules~~
also i like lucy and easy listening~thay re like chocolate boxes~~
yf19-sama

RE: The Best Maaya Album 2010

Post by yf19-sama »

Since Everywhere is already a sort of "best of" I think its not really fair to have it on the list.

By the way I enjoy all of them, depending on the mood and my DRT
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2011-02-22 04:16, edited 1 time in total.
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.