NO FEAR/あいすること Duet

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Aria

NO FEAR/あいすること Duet

Post by Aria »

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread... :?

Anyways, this is a cover that my friend and I did of NO FEAR/あいすること. I'm the one playing clarinet and my friend is playing the piano. Many many thanks to this community for the piano sheets! :D

I hope you enjoy it!
Our cover of NO FEAR/あいすること

Btw, does anyone know of a better mp3 hosting site? It'd be much appreciated if you could tell me.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Good job !
You took it a bit slower than the original, but keep practicing, and soon you'll be able to play it at the right tempo !
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

That was really sweet. Something about the clarinet really made it feel warm. I always imagined the original song being set on a crisp, cold night somewhere desolate but yours was like sitting next to a fireplace on an autumn evening...

Lovely!!!
Aria

Post by Aria »

Thank you very much, Jerome and Dillpops!!
It makes me very happy that you enjoyed it.

Yes, I realize it needs to be faster. For some reason I keep dragging the pace...^^;; Someday I'll get it right!
Lene

Post by Lene »

Very lovely duet :)
Looking forward to any future covers you'll make!

I recommend http://box.net/ :D
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

hehe the clarinet is used for the lyrics so i couldnt help to imagine maaya singing and that sound comes out of her mouth LMAO imagine the picture.

that doesnt mean i make fun of your instrumental version! i wouldnt even criticize that it was playd slow. (for me) the piano sounds like heavy raindrops dropping.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Slowly but surely~ It's a soothing, lovely performance <3 I agree with Lene, I'm looking forward to future covers as well /o/

As for mp3 hosting, I really like 4shared.com :) You'll have to login once a month to keep the files alive but I remember them sending me a notice beforehand so it's manageable, imo~