Star Driver

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Star Driver

Post by Kaimugen »

Maaya will be the CV for Endou Sarina in the new autumn season anime Star Driver. Opposite Miyano Mamoru. Again. Now I'm getting suspicious about those two. :D
The show itself is by Bones so it has potential. The mecha designs remind me vaguely of RahXephon dolems.

http://www.star-driver.net/index.html
jason

Post by jason »

Heard about this a couple weeks ago. Shame it's just a supporting character. Maaya needs more prominent anime roles! :)
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Well, I don't know you, but for me it seems more and more that she is focusing on her Singer job and less on her actress or voice actress job.

Sure there is still some major role like FFXIII Ligthning from time to time. But I take it more like a "hey, we did take a celebrity voice for this role" than something else. I hope I'm wrong, because I really like the way she dub.

Anyway, gambate-ne, Maaya-san !
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

She just finished Arakawa under the bridge and there is a second season of Arakawa airing here in the autumn season so there is at least one anime with Maaya in the main role.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

What we need is a second season of Ouran. Well, maybe after the manga wraps up...
Tomosaka

Post by Tomosaka »

[quote="roxfan"]What we need is a second season of Ouran. Well, maybe after the manga wraps up...[/quote]

http://mantan-web.jp/2010/08/24/2010082 ... 8000c.html

月刊マンガ誌「LaLa」で連載中で、テレビアニメ化もされた葉鳥ビスコさんのマンガ「桜蘭高校ホスト部(クラブ)」が、9月24日発売の同誌11月号で完結することが明らかになった。

Ouran High School Host Club will just be completed in September. :D
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Oh, nice. Well, I sure hope Bones will do another season.