Maaya Sakamoto Hall Tour 2011 'You can't catch me'

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

RE: Maaya Sakamoto Hall Tour 2011 'You can't catch me'

Post by dillpops »

Well, I've cancelled my trip... :( no Maaya loving for me this year. Maybe next year!

On a brighter note, the list has been changed depending on the stop of the tour. I found this on MIXI. The order has been re-shuffled and they sang one of my favourite songs ever! I love the DIVE spam that's happening on this tour. I thought that the strings on DIVE and YCCM had the same vibe, it's nice to see them come together on the tour.

SETLIST SPOILERS no.2

01.eternal return
02.秘密
03.ミライ地図
-MC-
04.キミドリ
05.美しい人
06.ゼロとイチ
07.ピース
-MC-
08.キミノセイ
09.ねこといぬ(バンドによるインスト)
10.HELLO
-MC-
11.手紙
12.悲しくてやりきれない
-MC-
13.スピカ
14.みずうみ
15.ムーンライト (または“きみが眠るための音楽”)
-MC-
16.DOWN TOWN
17.Private Sky
18.Get No Satisfaction!
19.マジックナンバー
20.光あれ
-MC-
21.トピア

En
-MC-
01.エイプリルフール
02.everywhere
03.stand up, girls!
-MC-
04ポケットを空にして
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-03-18 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Where was it from ?
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

'Neko to Inu' from DIVE ^_^ recently I've had it on non-stop! I can't get enough of it...so dreamy...but it says on the set list that it was 'insuto' whatever that means so perhaps it was used as an interlude between songs.
DarkMirage

Post by DarkMirage »

I have two extra tickets for the Osaka live on 27 March because I bought tickets for better seats from Yahoo Auctions.

Just wondering if anyone on this board is interested in the tickets. The seats are located in the Cl row, which is on the first floor towards the back.

Drop me an email at nadesico at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this, but I really can't find anywhere else and I don't want the tickets to go to waste.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

dillpops wrote: 'Neko to Inu' from DIVE ^_^ recently I've had it on non-stop! I can't get enough of it...so dreamy...but it says on the set list that it was 'insuto' whatever that means so perhaps it was used as an interlude between songs.
Of course I know Neko to Inu is from Dive. I was wondering where was the *setlist* from ? :D

I think there was a confirmation of the show in Nagoya and Osaka ?
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Information ... .html#news
as always, it's difficult for me to understand the statements, google does not translate as well as Delta4 ;p
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2011-03-22 10:36, edited 1 time in total.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Basically, they are going ahead with the Nagoya and Osaka concerts, however they will be donating the proceeds of some of the goods to charity. There's a rather large comment from Maaya herself concerning why she decided to go ahead with the concert and also a piece on the earthquake/tsunami uploaded.

The shape of the tour is going to change as well, Maaya mentions in her post she's going to be changing the set list etc. to be more in line with what she wants to say now post-disaster.
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-03-22 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

Jérôme. wrote: I think there was a confirmation of the show in Nagoya and Osaka ?
tl;dr: Yes. Refunds if you can't attend. Proceeds from the charity postcard and the clear folder and sticker set to go to the Japanese Red Cross's earthquake relief fund. The stage will be reduced to save fuel. Still trying to decide on the March 30th/31st concerts.

I'm working on the other two pages from Maaya that went up today.

EDIT: The first page is up. I'm trying to get these posted quickly, so you'll have to forgive me if these aren't as polished as usual. Second page should be up tomorrow (March 23).

EDIT 2: And the second page is up. I don't know where she found the time to write all this in the middle of practicing for the revised setlist. I hope she's getting enough sleep.
Last edited by deltafour on 2011-03-23 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

As I said : Google does not translate as well as Mr Delta Four.
Thanks again. So much.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

few days after the earthquake i thought about "doing concerts or not doing concerts".
its really hard to find an answer. you can see it from both sides. i mean, music was also made for this kind of situations, not just for the happy ones. it all depends on the show & the songs.
looks like they planned everything carefully & with respect for the affected ppl.
i dont blame her from what i see from afar.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Wake up at 4.30am, sleep at 12am daily, (woops). :D
Last edited by Imurann on 2011-03-24 07:23, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Tokyo shows confirmation seems online :
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Information ... .html#news
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

They are indeed going forward with the Tokyo concerts. The stage and equipment will be cut to the bare minimum, and as the Tokyo area is short on electricity, they will power their equipment with a portable generator. They are also conscious of the continuing risk of aftershocks and are taking measures to make sure everyone can evacuate safely in such cases.

Hopefully by the time the April performances get here they can go back to the full stage. Although it's hard to tell what the electricity situation will be in a month's time. There's already talk of having to resume the rolling blackouts in Tokyo during the summer.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

performing in the lions nest was not what i was talking about.
looks like some1 is trying to get this done under any circumstances. idk... if something happens then im really pissed. but maybe im just panicking. they got more knowledge than some1 who is not there.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i just hope that they (the management) are doing the right thing... in these kind of situation, nothing seems really right >_
still it'll be great if maaya do bring the march 31st performance (is it in tokyo?).. but considering the situation right now, it'll be better if they shorten the show and just put songs that related to the current conditions.. songs that give spirits.. not sad songs.. songs that is happy but still hold thought and respect for the people in trouble. and maybe several short messages from maaya during the show.. a simple cake giving celebration and minimum energy.
i wish there's someone behind maaya that has experience during these times so he/she can give advise about how to perform at stage..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I think as long as Maaya follows her heart, it's a great idea to go ahead with the concerts. Music is one of the things that brings people together afterall.