Is Maaya ok?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
#F!

RE: Is Maaya ok?

Post by #F! »

Gradualpetrify, my english is in training, sorry... ;) but I've used Goggle Translate, but does not compare with a real translation.
Thanks for the translation Deltafour, it's a beautiful letter.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

deltafour wrote:
dillpops wrote: Deltafour's got it on his list of upcoming translations :)
...and here it is. Sorry for the delay; I know a lot of you were really wanting to find out what she wrote.
thanks a lot delta... u're right! im a little bit worried about her rite now... and u guys must've thought this too.. only 9 more days till her birthday and she must've planned something during that time, mybe something during the concert.....

not that i think she cared too much about that though.. knowing maaya, of how she always think things that others dont and how she always care for her fans *like during radio shows*... i guess her mind right now is fulled with worries towards the people and including her fans, or mybe her relatives and friends.. hope none of she knows become the victims though....
please always be safe and sound, maaya... :heart:

@edit: have just read it. it's sweet that maaya keeps optimistic and not too carried away with sadness, though im sure deep down she just can't stop worrying about the people. nice job to keep people spirit alive, maaya-nee.. :)
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-03-22 00:42, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

We lives in very challenging times at this end of cycle for sure!

Without even talking about the mess done by the tsunami..what ACTUALLY HAPPEN since the 11March is worst that a Chernobyl event in many points of view.
I was worried knowing who far this even will go (the radiations pollution is the longest and nastiest a living been can experience here) and how fragile the system we're living is.
Since people aren't aware of the risks and aren't prepared in urgency situations I'm not surprise to hear about cover up during the show off in the Heath problems.

Most of peoples are still dependent of the official propaganda telling Japanese people not to be worry, because the "actual" risk is low for region like Tokyo. Its obvious to me that some group of consciousness have interest to let things degrade in this situations.
The fact is the evolution of the weather experiencing during each May (strong rains and winds season in Japan) will produce huge problems for the country far around Fukushima region.

Maaya and everyone else have to take Choices of Wisdom and hear our inner guidance.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2011-04-11 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Patience my young friend, I guess she knows better what to do.. I hope she is in England by now :3
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@yf19-sama
i'm truly sorry for what has happened for japan. I hope you and your family is okay now and so does all people in japan. I've heard that the earthquake continues to happen, including yesterday's 7.1 SR.. and the fukushima nuclear incident too.

Nations that has experience and knowledge with nuclear contamination in the air and water should help japan for sure! Russia. US and EU should aware that this is not only a problem for one country but also every nation out there. May god save japan! :heart:

And maaya.. no, she shouldn't be and i think she couldn't leave japan because of this. I'm sure she want to contribute and of course not by leaving japan because of fear of her safety alone. Though i pray she get all the bless and is safe and sound anytime in the future. :shy:
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-04-12 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.