New singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - official previews out

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

RE: Two new singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - Hitotose anime shows in October

Post by dillpops »

It's pretty awesome as they've basically given out the whole concert between those two releases and the photobook. So much more interesting than a regular old DVD!
jason

RE: Two new singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - Hitotose anime shows in October

Post by jason »

dillpops wrote: It's pretty awesome as they've basically given out the whole concert between those two releases and the photobook. So much more interesting than a regular old DVD!
Actually I prefer a dvd (blu-ray even better), but I'll take what I can get. :)
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Haha, I think if they were planning on filming at all it would have been at one of the later shows. I imagine they had to cancel that due to the electricity saving issues caused by Fukushima.

I'm good without a DVD this time if there's all this other stuff going on. The other two DVD's will keep me entertained ^^;
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

dillpops wrote: It's pretty awesome as they've basically given out the whole concert between those two releases and the photobook. So much more interesting than a regular old DVD!
you mean three right? 2 singles and 1 mini album :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

The mini album doesn't have any of the concert songs on it though ^^;;

Even though they have missed a few of the songs out...

By the way, the aired both new songs on Vitamin-M last night! I wonder if they are around on Nico Nico or something.
jason

Post by jason »

dillpops wrote: By the way, the aired both new songs on Vitamin-M last night! I wonder if they are around on Nico Nico or something.
WHAT?? Okay we need to find them now...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh i thought you mean the december concert dilly..

what's that..??
wasn't there some site which record and archive vitamin-m schedules if i'm not mistaken..
oh yeah.. one thing struck in my head: did maaya present during last night's schedule...?
kenichi-san and maaya-nee probably still on honeymoon right now..
*he must've been doing something fishy to maaya right now lol >_
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-08-20 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Vitamin-M's are recorded in advance during the week. It's broadcast at 1.30am I think so it'd be pretty hard for Maaya to do if she's working on Saturday too.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

not to mention it would might still be the time of leisure for her and kenichi-san XD
Treize

Post by Treize »

I'm not too sure about Okaerinasai yet because I haven't liked Yumi's other songs that much , but I'm really looking forward to Buddy. If the full version lives up to the preview, this will be one of my favorite upbeat Maaya songs. It's been a really long time since Maaya released an upbeat song that I like.

That would be so great if someone uploaded the radio versions of the two new songs! Even longer previews would be nice to tide us over for a couple months.
jason

Post by jason »

Preorders for the singles and the concept album finally listed on CD Japan, yay!!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_code ... 0&media=CD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

LOL I thought the bonus CD was a great gift but they're charging a price to match I see haha
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the singles.. gotta think about that.. lots of spending during this time of year.
but the concept album, definitely :D
jason

Post by jason »

dillpops wrote: LOL I thought the bonus CD was a great gift but they're charging a price to match I see haha
Well limited ed. items are not meant to be gifts, but usually marketing gimmicks used by the music companies to make more money. Considering the bonus cds are 9 tracks each, the extra 1100 yen sounds reasonable / fair to me. :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I know they are marketing gimmicks, Jason :P I ain't been a Jpop fan for a decade for nothing! But still, an extra 1,100 yen is pretty steep for a first press single.

If both single and b-sides for both releases are amazing then I will eat my words ;)

EDIT: I know I'm supposed to be thinking in yen but in my shopping basket at Amazon I have the photobook, all three CD's and the 'Bedtime Story' release and it's a lot of stuff to get 0_o
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-08-24 11:53, edited 1 time in total.