New singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - official previews out

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

RE: Two new singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - Hitotose anime shows in October

Post by kirei_lanford »

forgot to add the photobook to the priority! XD
must.. get.. the.. one... and... only.. *fainted*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
jason

RE: Two new singles for Last Exile 2 and Tamayura - Hitotose anime shows in October

Post by jason »

dillpops wrote: I know they are marketing gimmicks, Jason :P I ain't been a Jpop fan for a decade for nothing! But still, an extra 1,100 yen is pretty steep for a first press single.

If both single and b-sides for both releases are amazing then I will eat my words ;)

EDIT: I know I'm supposed to be thinking in yen but in my shopping basket at Amazon I have the photobook, all three CD's and the 'Bedtime Story' release and it's a lot of stuff to get 0_o
Well I'll say again the bonus cds include 9 tracks. Typically a cd with that many tracks would be more expensive than 1,100 yen. And expensive LE singles aren't that uncommon. After a quick browse, I found the following pretty expensive singles on CD Japan.

1,700 yen --> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-7700
1,800 yen --> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=YICQ-10074

There's also this single which includes all the OPs from the Xam'd anime. I was tempted to buy it when first announced, but then I saw the price tag for only 6 tracks (half being TV versions). :-/

I'm tempted to get the bedtime stories book too. Depends if CD Japan can obtain it (sent them a book request the other day). I did post earlier that fall would be expensive. ;)
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

So. When does everyone think we're getting our first listens to the new tracks? When the TV versions are released?

I was hoping that nico or Youtube might turn up the previews from last week's Vitamin M but I suppose that would be too illegal to hope for. I'm spoilt with Girls' Generation it seems getting their leaks early.
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-08-26 07:12, edited 1 time in total.
Treize

Post by Treize »

I seems like both the new songs were played again during this week's Vitamin M. I really wish it would be played at a different time or multiple times, so that I could watch it live. We still have over a month to wait for the TV versions.
jason

Post by jason »

Victor Ent / flying dog posted cover art for the Buddy single. Looks pretty plain and even boring to me, but I don't care much about artwork usually.

Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Thanks Jason.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I really like the limited edition cover. The colours are really pretty.

I wonder if both covers will be related somehow in the artwork.
Tomosaka

Post by Tomosaka »

http://ireland.webserveplus.com/14_burren.html

People in twitter said the cover picture might be taken at the Burren in Ireland.
Very exotic.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

...that's the first time I've ever heard Ireland called exotic.

XD
Treize

Post by Treize »

It looks like someone uploaded the radio short version of Okaerinasai to nico nico. Here's the link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15494489. It's really low quality, though, so you might want to wait for something better.
Treize

Post by Treize »

No, it didn't get deleted. It included the period in the URL. <_< The link is http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15494489

I'm actually liking it more than I thought I would. I think it sounds a lot better than her last tamayura song, but it's still hard to tell with the low quality. =/
Last edited by Treize on 2011-09-03 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Aww it's lovely even in low quality!! Thank you so much for posting the URL. Her voice sounds really...young. It's so pretty...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I felt like dozing off listening to it, a peaceful and sleepy one.. :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Previews for all four new songs up at Maaya's official site guys!!

Okaerinasai single seems amazing, the buddy single...........meh, I'll wait to hear the songs in full. At the moment I'm thinking that it's a good job the live CD is going to be attached!