Kanno Yoko live at Sejong Center, Seoul Korea in June 2007

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

RE: Kanno Yoko live at Sejong Center, Seoul Korea in June 2007

Post by dillpops »

I said it earlier in the thread but Hikari no Naka he really is beautiful...and Kuuki to Hoshi...

There's so many amazing songs not on We Are Kazeyomi, the two new single CD's and the Budokan live :( I suppose I shall have to dream that she will one day sing these two on a live release :heart:
Elix Berd

Post by Elix Berd »

I hope we won't have to wait for Yyrkoon for years :shy: Even though milites is prepared for it )
Last edited by Elix Berd on 2011-09-08 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon

Post by Yyrkoon »

Elix Berd wrote: I hope we won't have to wait for Yyrkoon for years :shy: Even though milites is prepared for it )
Lol, sorry... :s
Mine has not such a great quality (and I was moving during the concert so there are some weird noises sometimes...), but I will upload it again (it was deleted...) soon...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

My internet was down for more than one week....
Just had the chance to download it a couple of days ago.
but.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MILITES!!

I really appreciate it. This is one of my most treasured collection now.
I just wished a little that Kanno-san brought more from cowboy bebop (especially "space lion"), then from escaflowne ("again", "romance", "tree of hearts"), wolf's rain ("friends", "rain of blossom", "beyond me") but after all the main theme is ragnarok and i'm still glad of hearing interesting new things. Really don't know much about Ragnarok's songs by her :D

And yeah,... This is the second time that i hear "hikari no naka e" in a concert and it is my all-time favorite song, so really can't say nothing more than thank you. It brought tears again like the last time.

Actually..... if i'm not mistaken, the first one also when maaya performed at Korea, and it's a video. Sure somebody already have it too besides me. I'll upload it later to make sure if that performance was a different one than the one in this concert. It certainly sound different.

And now.. "hikari no naka e", i have heard it twice performed live.. then "kaze ga fuku hi", about 3 times.. now has anyone heard "dive" being performed by maaya? it certainly is my biggest wish list right now. :D Actually i think dilly had a chance of hearing dive live in one of the closed concert just a while ago... too bad no recording T-

And how about the tanabata link? i have them too. If u haven't got it just drop me a line. Also perhaps the shounen alice accoustic unplugged, but i'm pretty sure most people already have it.
dillpops wrote: I said it earlier in the thread but Hikari no Naka he really is beautiful...and Kuuki to Hoshi...

There's so many amazing songs not on We Are Kazeyomi, the two new single CD's and the Budokan live :( I suppose I shall have to dream that she will one day sing these two on a live release :heart:
2nd that!... my top three on the list is "hikari no naka e", "kaze ga fuku hi" then "dive".. We know that "kaze ga fuku hi" was on the last dvd (or is it from kazeyomi live, forgot)... the rest... just pray
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-09-12 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Elix Berd

Post by Elix Berd »

My top 3 wish list would be:
1) Light of Love (I always go into a trance-like state when the part at 4:30- starts...)
2) Sono Mama de Ii n Da (it's so pure and beautiful, and when guitar goes in at 3:43 it's... ಥ_ಥ)
3) Mahiru ga Yuki (one of my fav's too)
But that's quite unlikely that I'll ever hear them live, 'cause they're not so popular.
Last edited by Elix Berd on 2011-09-13 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

Thank you so much for both of you!!
This is reallly is a dream come true!! :D

Kuuki to hoshi is my all time favourite song ever (from any singer) so knowing that she has only performed it once, and an acapella short version only makes me hope for a full orchestra version in one of her concerts.. at least I can hope for a DVD of the next one and hopefully she will perform the song :)

Once again for fullfilling my dreams of listening to these concerts!!
Elix Berd

Post by Elix Berd »

Yyrkoon wrote:soon...
How soon, I wonder? :blush:
sailorsim

Post by sailorsim »

i would be willing to go on a hunger strike for these recordings! thank you so much!!
vento

Post by vento »

Thank yo uso much for shariiiiiiing! >______<

aah,~ the concert is excellent!
its the first time ive headr yoko's voice live! its AWESOME! i want her to sing much more in her lives!

I'll listent to this everyday in my bus trip! thank! ^^
Elix Berd

Post by Elix Berd »

It seems that Yyrkoon has forgotten about us. :(
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Elix Berd wrote: It seems that Yyrkoon has forgotten about us. :(
Sorry, I did actually :-/ . I'll do my best to upload them on Sunday, the quality isn't great but everything was recorded.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so... now im sure that the hikari no naka e in this record is the same clip the i once had.. still searching for it can't find it anywhere on my laptop XD
sure somebody else own that clip besides me.. in fact i grabbed it from one of the old thread here at maayas. So.... for those who still keep the clip, i beg you to re-upload it..
it is confirmed now that this performance of hikari no naka e in this seoul concert is the only time that maaya had ever brought that song live. Unless somebody else knows better XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

dillpops wrote: Argh, that's really nice of you! Had a Maaya karaoke sesh with some Japanese fans yesterday - twas awesome! Now...if only Jerome would come to Japan ;)
I'm coming. Just wait a few weeks ;)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Yyrkoon

Post by Yyrkoon »

It's never too late, isn't it? :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c62dt3dyec4zv

Here you'll find my recordings of the Tanasonic concert in Saitama in July 2009! There's also the fully scanned booklet and the CD track offered with the booklet!
Sorry it took me so long :)
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you very much !!