Where to buy her albums?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
muyo-san

Where to buy her albums?

Post by muyo-san »

Hi, fellow Maaya fans, i'm pleased to meet you. o/

I have one question to you, and i'm hoping you can help me.
I'm looking to buy Maaya's albuns and live DVD's so, i would like to ask you all for recommendations of online stores where i could find those musical masterpieces (*-*).

For istance i have three options:
1- ebay: I gave a look but I kinda din't trust any of the sales...I think some of the prices are to low...><"..and I already had some experiences buying bootlegs of anime OST thinking they were the originals...=/

2- Amazon/marketplace: They have some of her cds, some used, some new. But i don't know for sure how and if they ship them to my country (i live in Brazil)..

3- cdjapan: Right now is my first option. The problem is that many cds listed are out of stock..T_T

So..i have this options. Has anybody bought in one of this sites? Or to you have some other good suggestion to find her cds and make a fan very happy? XD

Looking foward, and already thanking you all for the answers. o/
jason

RE: Where to buy her albums?

Post by jason »

CD Japan and Amazon.co.jp are very reputable, although you should be careful with Amazon Marketplace since it's basically items sold by regular people. CD Japan is my favorite online store for import cds.

I'm surprised you mentioned most of her cds are out of stock on CD Japan. They should have almost all her albums in stock. The original pressings may be out of print, but Victor Ent. / flying dog reprinted many of them in March 2010. If you are looking for limited editions and/or very old singles, you are out of luck since many of them are out of print and very rare. The only place to find OOP stuff is the second hand market (ebay).
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

www.yesasia.com is good too :)
jason

Post by jason »

dillpops wrote: www.yesasia.com is good too :)
Oh yeah, how could I forget Yesasia. I was trying to think of other online stores last night, but came up blank.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Tokyo, Japan.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
muyo-san

Post by muyo-san »

Thanks for the feedback! =)

yesasia seems a good option..i liked the "Capsule Toy Giveaway" promotion..XD

As for cdjapan..I gave another look and all her albums are, in fact, in stock (except for some limited editions.. :( ...)...maybe i looked on the page of older prints in the first time..

The hard thing to do now is to decide which album i'm gonna buy first...><"...(due the importing taxes in my country i can only buy one album at a time)...
I'm torn between "30minutes night flight", "Everywhere", "You Can't Catch Me" or preordering the limited edition of "Driving Silence"...And all others albums are so amazing ><"...(Oh, Maaya, why do you have to sing so well?? T_T")
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I bet your money on "Driving Silence", because it's your money haha XD

It has the most coolest title ever, better pre-order that IMHO.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.