Maaya will perform at US Anime COnvention in Texas

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I'LL BE THERE !!!! Even if I don't have enough money, it doesn't matter, I'll be in Dallas in September !!!!
XD
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Megumi"]I'LL BE THERE !!!! Even if I don't have enough money, it doesn't matter, I'll be in Dallas in September !!!!
XD[/quote]
Hontou ni ?!? o_____o
(really)

I won't be there T___T
Don't have the money, don't have a place to stay, don't know a single person there... ;_____________;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="Sora"]don't have a place to stay, don't know a single person there... ;_____________;[/quote]

It doesn't matter lol I'll sleep under the bridge if I don't have enough money hihi :evil: :wacko: I'm a warrior loooooolllllllll
Sora

Post by Sora »

Brave you..! o___o
Even if I love Maaya chan, I don't know if I would sleep under a bridge to see her performing in the US... o_O;;;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Sora"]Even if I love Maaya chan, I don't know if I would sleep under a bridge to see her performing in the US... o_O;;;[/quote]

If more people did and it wasn't very cold, I would :P It could be fun, "Maaya's fans under the bridge".
Anyway, Megumi, if you're really going, make sure you record at least a bit of the concert so I can cry over and over again for not being able to go :)
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

First of all, hello ^^ nice too meet u all =** I luv u guys!!! Sakamoto-sama fans *-*
okie okie...well, Masami Okui, Hironobu Kageyama, Masaki Endo and Eizo Sakamoto came to Brazil and performed in a anime con( Anime Friends its the con name)...i dun know if they r still famous on Japan, cuz, in my opinion, they came juz cuz they r bad there now XDD
maybe Sakamoto-sama will come to Brazil or any country in Latin america when she become a nobody there XDD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"