Maaya magazine scans & graphic advertisements

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
countdown65

Maaya magazine scans & graphic advertisements

Post by countdown65 »

Has anybody found some of them? Are there any graphic ads available? :huh:
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
countdown65

RE: Maaya magazine scans & graphic advertisements

Post by countdown65 »

Thank you :D
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

http://animage.tumblr.com/tagged/坂本真綾 has a lot of scans too :D Sadly, there's no info on from which magazine they came from but yay scans!
ct760ster

Post by ct760ster »

Is Verakeisey a spambot?
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Yes, and the post is finally removed.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
ct760ster

Post by ct760ster »

Merri wrote: Yes, and the post is finally removed.
It's amazing that you removed nearly 1300 spambot account from the forum, how long it took you to do so? Also it's sad that the fact we have only one real user registered before September 11 and that was by March 07 of this year, almost half a year without any new soul in this forum. Anyway keep the good work and the candle of zest from the fans of Maaya neesan alight. ;)

Actually I just take a quick peek at the forum member list and the number of real users remaining is just 361, including the new user registered on September 11 so is less than the number of days in a regular year :( . I couldn't imagine we were so few and rare breed the fans outside of Japan. :P
Last edited by ct760ster on 2013-09-15 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I'd say the removing process took something between 2 and 3 hours. I didn't really look at the clock. MyBB even bugged on me, I selected the users in the software's checkbox table but when I ran it it only removed 9 users (out of the 1300 I had selected). Luckily Firefox didn't lost the selections when I hit back button so I then did some JavaScript magic to create a list of user IDs to remove. And then did a simple database query to remove the users.

The current user count is low because I removed almost all zero poster accounts. It would have taken an awful lot of time if I manually went through all the zero posters and tried to guess based on only the nickname and email address whether the user is real or not. Possibly some extra user information like homepage url might help, but it would still be slow to go through everyone with thought. Most of my time went on checking the one time posters. Most of those were spammers, but not all.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript