8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
roxfan
Senior Member
Posts: 414
Joined: 2004-06-04 22:12

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by roxfan » 2013-02-11 00:16

Thank you! Beautiful song!

User avatar
archtorii
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: 2012-05-28 13:42
Location: Indonesia

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by archtorii » 2013-02-11 16:44

countdown65 wrote: Nicola, a song from SSW (Preview from VITAMIN M!)
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... =469982570
just considered it already released :D

User avatar
jason
Senior Member
Posts: 319
Joined: 2004-09-01 05:57
Contact:

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by jason » 2013-02-14 07:43

Tracklist and cover art are now up on the flying dog site. Covers look too cute. :)

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/I ... 04#news404
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite

User avatar
frecklegirl
Senior Member
Posts: 429
Joined: 2005-09-25 04:24
Location: Tokyo
Contact:

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by frecklegirl » 2013-02-14 11:19

Yyrkoon70 wrote: Thanks for pointing out this, I'm not a native English speaker and I didn't know that term :)
I'll fix my brief translation above.
If you are not a native English speaker, it's probably a good idea to refrain from translating into English, especially when you are going to be the first to answer a translation request and people may immediately copy and run with whatever your reply is. That sort of thing generally leads to widespread misconception.

Also, translation tip, if you have two possible translations and don't know which one is correct, Google both (and well as the source language original word) and see if one is a pre-determined phrase or not.

User avatar
countdown65
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 2011-07-22 23:06
Location: Argentina
Contact:

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by countdown65 » 2013-02-15 16:54

Nikora / Music Video Preview

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/WZ6PYUGG128[/video]
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
Image

User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 255
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by Yyrkoon70 » 2013-02-15 19:10

frecklegirl wrote:
Yyrkoon70 wrote: Thanks for pointing out this, I'm not a native English speaker and I didn't know that term :)
I'll fix my brief translation above.
If you are not a native English speaker, it's probably a good idea to refrain from translating into English, especially when you are going to be the first to answer a translation request and people may immediately copy and run with whatever your reply is. That sort of thing generally leads to widespread misconception.

Also, translation tip, if you have two possible translations and don't know which one is correct, Google both (and well as the source language original word) and see if one is a pre-determined phrase or not.
Well, sorry for that, but I was in a hurry back then so I translated in real time, that's why there was some edits after that. Anyway I wrote I didn't know if it was lighter or writer actually.
I still think an inaccurate translation is better than nothing if the translator tells which parts he's not sure of.

User avatar
countdown65
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 2011-07-22 23:06
Location: Argentina
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by countdown65 » 2013-02-17 11:31

I made this in my free time. (Argh, I put the wrong date.)
http://fav.me/d5v74m5
Last edited by countdown65 on 2013-02-21 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
Image

User avatar
Megumi
Senior Member
Posts: 564
Joined: 2004-04-05 13:31
Location: France
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by Megumi » 2013-02-17 12:47

Better than Victor Ent ;)

User avatar
countdown65
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 2011-07-22 23:06
Location: Argentina
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by countdown65 » 2013-02-17 14:00

Megumi wrote: Better than Victor Ent ;)
Thank you :blush:
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
Image

User avatar
vento
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: 2010-05-20 06:59

RE: New Album in March and Live event

Post by vento » 2013-02-17 17:31

Yyrkoon70 wrote:
frecklegirl wrote:
Yyrkoon70 wrote: Thanks for pointing out this, I'm not a native English speaker and I didn't know that term :)
I'll fix my brief translation above.
If you are not a native English speaker, it's probably a good idea to refrain from translating into English, especially when you are going to be the first to answer a translation request and people may immediately copy and run with whatever your reply is. That sort of thing generally leads to widespread misconception.

Also, translation tip, if you have two possible translations and don't know which one is correct, Google both (and well as the source language original word) and see if one is a pre-determined phrase or not.
Well, sorry for that, but I was in a hurry back then so I translated in real time, that's why there was some edits after that. Anyway I wrote I didn't know if it was lighter or writer actually.
I still think an inaccurate translation is better than nothing if the translator tells which parts he's not sure of.
I think both translations are possible there :O
The problem is Japanese people using English words, not your translation. :D

ct760ster
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: 2011-04-05 14:39
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by ct760ster » 2013-02-18 00:01

Nice poster, you're a really talented person for designing stuff Mr. countdown65, I bet you one day be a really famous graphic designer running a successful advertising company, cheers ;D

User avatar
countdown65
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 2011-07-22 23:06
Location: Argentina
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by countdown65 » 2013-02-18 01:03

ct760ster wrote: Nice poster, you're a really talented person for designing stuff Mr. countdown65, I bet you one day be a really famous graphic designer running a successful advertising company, cheers ;D
Thanks, My knowledge is very basic, but I would like to work on a Printing press someday to help the main designer IDK like an assistant (?), maybe :) I want to study English Teaching /o/

EDIT: I made another ad. Similar to the first one. (With the correct date :D )

http://fav.me/d5vpq7p
Last edited by countdown65 on 2013-02-21 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
Image

ct760ster
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: 2011-04-05 14:39
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by ct760ster » 2013-02-22 07:04

countdown65 wrote:
ct760ster wrote: Nice poster, you're a really talented person for designing stuff Mr. countdown65, I bet you one day be a really famous graphic designer running a successful advertising company, cheers ;D
Thanks, My knowledge is very basic, but I would like to work on a Printing press someday to help the main designer IDK like an assistant (?), maybe :) I want to study English Teaching /o/

EDIT: I made another ad. Similar to the first one. (With the correct date :D )

http://fav.me/d5vpq7p
As they used to say in Star Trek TNG 'You are remarkable' ;)

User avatar
countdown65
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 2011-07-22 23:06
Location: Argentina
Contact:

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by countdown65 » 2013-02-27 20:30

‎8thアルバム「シンガーソングライター」チェーン別オリジナル特典決定!

■アニメイト全国各店/アニメイトオンラインショップ
・チケットフォルダ

■ゲーマーズ全国各店/ゲーマーズオンライン
・ポストカード
 ※初回盤(VTZL-60)のみ対象

■とらのあな全国各店(秋葉原店A除く)
・B5バインダー

■アニメガ・J-BOOK
・A4クリアファイル

■ソフマップCD取扱各店(ドットコム含む)
・ミニクリアファイル

■ネオウィング
・A3ポスター

■新星堂全国各店/新星堂オンライン
・ポストカード

Source: Official Webiste

TomoyoHime
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: 2009-08-20 00:56

RE: 8th Original Album: Singer-songwriter + LIVE TOUR 2013 "Roots of SSW"

Post by TomoyoHime » 2013-03-01 04:20

So, that means the CDJ poster is exclusive o.o

Post Reply