Tsubasa'ED

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I use both. I've pre-ordered from Yesasia. If you want a first pressing it's better to go for CDjapan as they seem to be more easy to use when getting a first press...
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

first press...anything special XD ?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

First pressing is apparently special packaging according to CDJapan. Shounen Alice's first pressing came with a leaflet on how to join her brand new fanclub. If I can remember, Dive and Hotchpotch had a different covers for a few pressings. Nikopachi limited edition pressing had the DVD...

Can't remember any others :odd:
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="dillpops"]Dive and Hotchpotch had a different covers for a few pressings...

Can't remember any others :odd:[/quote]
Different covers..? o__O Really ??? (I didn't know this..! >_<)

From what I found, you could get special pages with tablatures for some of the songs with "Hotchpotch" ("POKETTO wo Karanishite", "24", "Pilot" and "Tomodachi"), a poster and a bookmark with "Lucy" and a postcard with "easy listening" :) (well, only Japanese people it seems, for the poster and the postcard... ;___ ;)

By the way, I usually order at CDJapan ^_^
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Sora

Post by Sora »

I correct the informations about "Loop" page 1 :)
Sora

Post by Sora »

SOMEONE IN JAPAN PLEASE HEEEEEEEELP !!!!! T___T[/size]

"Loop" will be broadcasted next week in Maaya's radio show [I.D.] (March 20th) !!!!! >____<

I want to hear it !!! I want to hear it !!!!!!!!!! ;^o^;
KIKITAI YOOOO~~~~~ T____T
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Oh God! Someone MUST record it! maybe those who recorded the shonen alice unplugged into mp3 will also record the song :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

YAY!! thnkies people XDD
and...
WAAA!!!! maybe at orkut theres someone who lives at Japan O_o
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Dive and Hotchpotch had a different covers for a few pressings...

Different covers..? o__O Really ??? (I didn't know this..! >_<)[/quote]

:odd: Maybe I was wrong then...but...I'm sure I saw a special edition DIVE cover...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="dillpops"][quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Dive and Hotchpotch had a different covers for a few pressings...

:odd: Maybe I was wrong then...but...I'm sure I saw a special edition DIVE cover...[/quote]

I am pretty sure I did as well...in fact i've got an article on some special edition things somewhere....
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="misssakura"][quote="dillpops"][quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Dive and Hotchpotch had a different covers for a few pressings...

:odd: Maybe I was wrong then...but...I'm sure I saw a special edition DIVE cover...[/quote]

I am pretty sure I did as well...in fact i've got an article on some special edition things somewhere....[/quote]
Do you mean... this.....? ^_^
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="dillpops"]I use both. I've pre-ordered from Yesasia. If you want a first pressing it's better to go for CDjapan as they seem to be more easy to use when getting a first press...[/quote]

Rats.... I have usually buyed thru yesasia because they have free shipping when you buy over .... 40 dlls or something. I usually buy along with a friend who buys Morning Musume DVD (besides Ayumi, BoA and etc), so he easily goes beyond that number, leaving me to buy a lil cd without shipping! XD

But the part of the first press is a downer -_-u ... can someone scan the lil paper that says how to enter maayas fan club plz? o/

PS. Ultra cool DIVE cover! ^^ *print print*
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]Rats.... I have usually buyed thru yesasia because they have free shipping when you buy over .... 40 dlls or something. I usually buy along with a friend who buys Morning Musume DVD (besides Ayumi, BoA and etc), so he easily goes beyond that number, leaving me to buy a lil cd without shipping! XD

But the part of the first press is a downer -_-u ... can someone scan the lil paper that says how to enter maayas fan club plz? o/[/quote]
Do you have a Japanese address...???? O____O
Because you will need one to enter Maaya's fanclub... -_-

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]PS. Ultra cool DIVE cover! ^^ *print print*[/quote]
The "DIVE" special edition is a promotional CD (maybe for radio stations or something like that o_o) ; it contains "Hashiru" (Single Version), Pilot, "Kodoku", "I.D." and "Baby face" :)

I have other pictures of promotional CDs if you want to see............ ^_~
("easy listening", "Grapefruit", "Hemisphere", "Hotchpotch", "Lucy", "MAMESHIBA", "NIKOPACHI", "Shounen Alice" (2), "Yubiwa"... and a special one for Winter 2003 ^_^)

Thanks Japanese Yahoo! auctions site of course :)
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="Sora"]
Do you have a Japanese address...???? O____O
Because you will need one to enter Maaya's fanclub... -_-
[/quote]

Well... no, but i would like to see it.... and maybe, just maybe, convince a friend over at Japan to get in the Maayafanclub! ... tough he is a BoA fan :p
nihahaha

[quote="Sora"]

The "DIVE" special edition is a promotional CD (maybe for radio stations or something like that o_o) ; it contains "Hashiru" (Single Version), Pilot, "Kodoku", "I.D." and "Baby face" :)

I have other pictures of promotional CDs if you want to see............ ^_~
("easy listening", "Grapefruit", "Hemisphere", "Hotchpotch", "Lucy", "MAMESHIBA", "NIKOPACHI", "Shounen Alice" (2), "Yubiwa"... and a special one for Winter 2003 ^_^)

Thanks Japanese Yahoo! auctions site of course :)
[/quote]

I can honestly say i feel jealous of your gallery :| , kinda like a "why did i not think of that?" kinda feeling ^^u... fortunately, smart Sora is always one step ahead of Maaya-goodies.

Sora-tan has such cool pictures! :3
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've asked Yesasia to give me a first pressing if one's available. I pre-ordered Morning Musume's EARLY SINGLES BOX three/four months like a week after it was listed and STILL didn't get a first pressing. They're kind of silly sometimes, irritating.

Anyway, I hope I get one...