Tsubasa'ED

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]
Well... no, but i would like to see it.... and maybe, just maybe, convince a friend over at Japan to get in the Maayafanclub! ... tough he is a BoA fan :p
nihahaha[/quote]
I could ask to a Japanese friend too... but I don't want to bother her... >_<;;; She's already sooo kind to me..! ;_;

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]I can honestly say i feel jealous of your gallery :| , kinda like a "why did i not think of that?" kinda feeling ^^u... fortunately, smart Sora is always one step ahead of Maaya-goodies.[/quote]
Well, I think I ressemble my mother on this^^;;;
I'm always keeping things in case they will be useful one day...^^ (most of the time it's not useful at all...
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Sora

Post by Sora »

Seems like "Loop" will also be broadcasted on Maaya's radio show "Sakamoto Maaya Vitamin-M" on BayFM :) (March 22th)
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Just make someone make a copy of them, preferably in a super high quality :D
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]Just make someone make a copy of them, preferably in a super high quality :D [/quote]
But I don't know who could record "Loop"... >_<
All my Japanese friends are in France right now >__< (I met them in Paris)

Someone else help..? o_o
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Well I got the acoustic live off the webmaster of YKDatabase. perhaps they'll be able to catch the new song too. Although if YK is not involved they may not bother...
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Uwaaah this song is so special ^^
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

I loved the song!!! :D it's really beautiful, even If i don't know what she's singing jejeje ^_^ It really went over my expectations!! :D
I want to hear it complete :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Li_Nickole"]I loved the song!!! :D it's really beautiful, even If i don't know what she's singing jejeje ^_^ It really went over my expectations!! :D
I want to hear it complete :D [/quote]

I can hear "this star" 0_o "favourite colour" and that's it ^^;;;;; well, at least it's something!

Her profile picture has been updated too...so mature ^^
Sora

Post by Sora »

I can't believe it ! o__o They've updated the site for my birthday !!! ;__; (well, not exactly, but I'm happy though^^ ;)

So... concerning "Loop".......

Positive things : Maaya's singing has improved again ! ^__^ (thanks "Les Mis
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

What a photo! :odd:
I'm sure she can looks prettier. She looks... well, as she had just wake up XD

About the song... well, Whoops! was worse. It's not bad, but it sounds like Hello! Project (sorry dillpops :oops :) . Maybe the coupling song is better.

What about the drawing at the main page? What is she saying in it? I only can read in it "Happy birthday to me!!!"

PS: \ (^0^) / Happy birthday Sora! :maayagrin:
Mine was the 2nd, when have been yours?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Oh my god in her new profile picture she looks just like my friend Erin. XD without the stupid face pulling.

(I don't like the new profile picture much because it doesn't seem much like Maaya to me, its like a korean stranger!)

As for the song..its not great...its not bad. Actually it kinda reminds me of her active heart , bokura no rekishi days. But thats the thing, I thought she had progressed past that, not that I don't like them but they don't really represent her voice anymore. Its way better than primary days anyway thats for sure! XD
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Am I the only who hasn't listened to it yet? :( :(
I think she looks pretty in the cover. :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Why haven't you listened to it? Don't you have realplayer?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Tenson"]
About the song... well, Whoops! was worse. It's not bad, but it sounds like Hello! Project (sorry dillpops :oops :) . Maybe the coupling song is better.
[/quote]

I don't think it sounds H!P-ish (have you heard mini moni?) 0_o it sounds just like Maaya to me XD I don't know what people find different because it sounds almost like Maaya's 'Hotchpotch' stuff just...better vocals ^^;;;;;;;

What don't people like?

EDIT: you know what this reminds me of? When Shounen Alice came out and most people went 'ueegghhh' :P
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I remember the first time I heard shounen alice..I had my soulseek set up to search for yoko and maaya songs, and this little file popped up saying "kingfisher girl". I wasn't on any forums at the time so I was thinking..what is this?! The excitement of hearing something new is just...great XD

So I downloaded it and I was like...wooow what is this its great! So I found out it was her new shounen alice album and I downloaded the rest to see what it was really, I thought it might be a collab project maybe. And I wasn't impressed. I wrote a really scathing review about it XD I said how her voice was good in most of the things but how scrap sounded like a heroin junkie let loose on cubase midi and uh...some other things.

And its true, now I love it, but I think mainly because they're great songs to SING. I still don't think they're the best songs she has done, Mahiru ga Yuki and Makiba Alice are just great to sing. XD;