Tsubasa'ED

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Yume, Sora and Roxfan are a monster crew!!
;3 your three can already go and work for Sakamoto-sama XD you must know more about her than herself XD
Maybe they are the Stalker Team O_O scary scary
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I threw together a random wallpaper with one of Yume's lovely pictures, I'll put credit back to her when I upload it. It was too beautiful not to use. I have GOT to join IDS.

Here's the wallpaper, it's 800x600 what do you think? Maybe I bit...heavy for normal desktop viewing :P
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Yume, Sora and Roxfan are a monster crew!!
;3 your three can already go and work for Sakamoto-sama XD you must know more about her than herself XD
Maybe they are the Stalker Team O_O scary scary[/quote]
I'm not a stalker.......
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

OKie, adding Dilly in the Monster Crew profile XD maybe we should put some photos in this profile XD

and you should send her a letter as soon as you get a sheet of paper ^^ maybe you can get employed by her O_O

nyaaaiii!! usually, pv are released before or after the single?
yume

Post by yume »

Hahaha...;;Yuki-chan,I'm not monster.^^;

Well!
Sooner or later,be expected make an entry 'Loop interview(to my regret,it'swrite out Korean.-.-;; )' in my HP.
you're not reading it,but you'll see very cute ma-aya's photo.^^
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Its a very cute wallpaper dilly :D
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I love when her hair are on her face, so I'm agree with you Dillpops, she has a cute haircut !
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]OKie, adding Dilly in the Monster Crew profile XD maybe we should put some photos in this profile XD[/quote]
Why not creating a topic for members photos in The Garden of Everything..???? ^_______^ (a new post-it near the newbie marathon^^)

[quote="Yuki-chan"]and you should send her a letter as soon as you get a sheet of paper ^^ maybe you can get employed by her O_O [/quote]
No, I don't think so... unless she needs someone speaking French fluently^^;;; (plus my Japanese is not that good for now... -_-)

Once I tried to write something to her... but really, I can't *^^;;;* (it may seem stupid, but I dont know what to write and how to write it... >_<;; ;)

*waiting for the special occasion to show up* ^_~;

[quote="Yuki-chan"]nyaaaiii!! usually, pv are released before or after the single?[/quote]
I think PVs are broadcasted on TV some days (maybe one or two weeks..?) before the singles... but I could be wrong^^;;;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Sora"][quote="Yuki-chan"]OKie, adding Dilly in the Monster Crew profile XD maybe we should put some photos in this profile XD[/quote]
Why not creating a topic for members photos in The Garden of Everything..???? ^_______^ (a new post-it near the newbie marathon^^)
[/quote]

YAY!! We really should do that XD Knowing each other and making a international family...love and peace!!

[quote="Sora"]No, I don't think so... unless she needs someone speaking French fluently^^;;; (plus my Japanese is not that good for now... -_-)

Once I tried to write something to her... but really, I can't *^^;;;* (it may seem stupid, but I dont know what to write and how to write it... >_<;; ;)

*waiting for the special occasion to show up* ^_~;[/quote]

hmm...Write about your family XD and your routine XD or some jokes ^^"
maybe a japanese joke XD

[quote="Sora"]I think PVs are broadcasted on TV some days (maybe one or two weeks..?) before the singles... but I could be wrong^^;;;[/quote]

thnkies Sora-sama ;__; you are a good monster =] ill treat you next time we meet XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

LOOP is broadcasting.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Anything online yet? :O
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

LOOP PV broadcasting on Channel M-serve:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/m-serve

Just go to the Channel part and instead of clicking the CM channel click the one at the top.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="dillpops"]LOOP PV broadcasting on Channel M-serve[/quote]
Alas it doesn't have the full PV. I've cut out the relevant part (around one minute):
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OTS ... SKPWZKHN3W
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

roxfan you're wonderful ^^
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »