Tsubasa'ED

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]scrap sounded like a heroin junkie let loose on cubase midi and uh...some other things.[/quote]

:lol: ha, ha, that's so funny!
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="misssakura"]Why haven't you listened to it? Don't you have realplayer?[/quote]

I though one of you had recorded it ^^; Well, I'm feeling totally stupid because I never tried to listen to a japanese radio. And my modem is asking to be thrown outside. And I can't manage to do it. HELP! :(
;_; I feel so stupid ;_;[/size]

So, the new song is like Active Heart and Bokura no Rekishi? GOODIES! :3 I loved those songs :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Tenson"]What a photo! :odd:
I'm sure she can looks prettier. She looks... well, as she had just wake up XD[/quote]
I think she's ok^^
... she just... seems a bit tired and her hair is just... hum... as she had just wake up lol x__X

[quote="Tenson"]What about the drawing at the main page? What is she saying in it? I only can read in it "Happy birthday to me!!!"[/quote]
Luminaire of JPopMusic forums has translated it :)

[quote="Tenson"]PS: \ (^0^) / Happy birthday Sora! :maayagrin:
Mine was the 2nd, when have been yours?[/quote]
Thanks ! ^_^
Eee... tooo... My birthday is at exactly 16:06 [French hour...] on this [very cloudy >_<] Spring day^^

[quote="misssakura"]As for the song..its not great...its not bad. Actually it kinda reminds me of her active heart , bokura no rekishi days. But thats the thing, I thought she had progressed past that, not that I don't like them but they don't really represent her voice anymore. [/quote]
It's exactly what I think... -_-

I'm not fond of these old happy songs... unfortunately. -_- Maybe I would have loved "Loop" sample if I was still in junior high school... o_o My tastes are changing ; I can see it with Maaya's songs... I find songs I didn't like before very nice and songs I liked before quite boring >__<;;; (not exactly boring, but that's not what I'm looking for in music anymore... -_-)

[quote="misssakura"]Its way better than primary days anyway thats for sure! XD[/quote]
Yeah, thanks God ! x___X

[quote="Bazaa"]Am I the only who hasn't listened to it yet? :( :( [/quote]
I can send you the real player sample if you want... ;)

[quote="dillpops"]EDIT: you know what this reminds me of? When Shounen Alice came out and most people went 'ueegghhh' :P [/quote]
Heyy I've always loved "Shounen Alice" ! ^-^ It's my favourite Maaya album ! \(^_____^)/
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

actually :|
i don't like maaya's new photo
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I like the new song, though it seems to have a bit more repeat than Kanno's. It is also a bit too predictable how the song goes on, atleast this short sample here. Definatenaly better than many songs on Shounen Alice imo.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Merri"]I like the new song, though it seems to have a bit more repeat than Kanno's. It is also a bit too predictable how the song goes on, atleast this short sample here. Definatenaly better than many songs on Shounen Alice imo.[/quote]

I like the new song but I love Shounen Alice more ^^ I always loved it. I'm surprised at this song though, I mean, it sounds Maaya but to tell the truth I was expecting a more...Hiroki pop song ^^;;;; perhaps unwisely had a small doubt that it would be a Koda Kumi-like song.

Glad it's not...

EDIT: just realised...why is everyone doubting the song on a 49sec sample XD you might like the other 4 minutes or however the song is.

Another note, I hated 'tune the rainbow' when it came out, it was very repetitive and I thought it was a let down. Now I love it. Perhaps it will be like that ^^;;;;;;

EDIT 2: maayasakamoto put the full song up I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I love it sooo much ^^ I'm glad I pre-ordered!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yup, i'm not sure why they used that section of the song to promote it, the whole song definitely is a LOT better.
Sora

Post by Sora »

I HATE that sample !!! HATE THAT SAMPLE !!! >____<

The song is soooo nice !!! ;*______*;

I'm also really glad I pre-ordered it now !!! \(^o^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Sora"]I HATE that sample !!! HATE THAT SAMPLE !!! >____<

The song is soooo nice !!! ;*______*;

I'm also really glad I pre-ordered it now !!! \(^o^)/[/quote]

Ha, ha we have a happy sora now ^^
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="dillpops"]I don't think it sounds H!P-ish (have you heard mini moni?) 0_o it sounds just like Maaya to me XD I don't know what people find different because it sounds almost like Maaya's 'Hotchpotch' stuff just...better vocals ^^;;;;;;;[/quote]

Well, It was only my first impression. I listened to it and that name came to my mind. Truly, truly I have to say that I haven't listen very much of Morning Musume, Mini-moni, Tampopo, etc. In fact I don't understand very well that subconscious association :?

[quote="dillpops"]maayasakamoto put the full song up[/quote]

maayasakamoto.net? Where, I can't find it? :oops:

[quote="Sora"]Eee... tooo... My birthday is at exactly 16:06 [French hour...] on this [very cloudy >_<] Spring day^^ [/quote]
What an exactness!! XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Tenson"]
maayasakamoto.net? where, I can't find it[/quote]

It's the first news post there ^^
Sora

Post by Sora »

I wonder where they found the radio show... o.o [jealous mode on]
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Sora"]I wonder where they found the radio show... o.o [jealous mode on][/quote]
On Winny/Share, where everything else is :)
click[/size]
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I'M IN LOVE! :neko: :neko: :neko:
The sample reminded me of Rule, but the full version sounds a lot cooler. I just couldn't imagine Maaya doing some Koda Kumi-like stuff: this sounds much more like her.
To sum up: I LOOOOVE IT! I wish I could order things on the net and I had money ;_____; And I wish she released an album this year. I miss her :(
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SUN OF A BEACH!!!! DAMN SINGLE!!! T_T WHYS JUST IN MAY?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
SHIET!! ILL PUNCH EVERY SINGLE LIFE TILL MAY!!!!
T_T i cant study anymore T_T my concentration o/

see ya guys..ill just come back at 11th May, have a nice month...

PS.: that was a stupip post ;3 mine of course XD
I watched Lost in Translation yesterday XDD nice movies XDD lots of Japan's images xDD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"