Tarot cards?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Bazaa

Tarot cards?

Post by Bazaa »

I've read somewhere that Maaya likes playing Tarot... Does anyone here likes it also? I became interested on it when I was watching Escaflowne :P I just think it's nice, but I'm not a blind believer. :wink:
Anyway, even if you think Tarot is a stupid thing, shout it here. I just want to know your opinion about it :)
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Sora

Re: Tarot cards?

Post by Sora »

[quote="Bazaa"]I've read somewhere that Maaya likes playing Tarot... Does anyone here likes it also? I became interested on it when I was watching Escaflowne :P I just think it's nice, but I'm not a blind believer. :wink:
Anyway, even if you think Tarot is a stupid thing, shout it here. I just want to know your opinion about it :) [/quote]
I do play Tarot too^^... but not that often lately... o_o (I became interested after watching "Tenkuu no Escaflowne" too :)

I have a special Tarot cards set with celtic draws on it *__*, really beautiful, but really hard to use too -_- (sooo many meanings for each card, reversed and not reversed >_<)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

A friend of friend of mine does Tarot, but she takes it a little seriously, so i can't ask divinations at all. Other than that i just love the art they use in the cards! ^^

Guess Tarot went popular with Escflowne o_ou
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I only have two decks: Rider Waite and the Gnomes one. This last was just too cute, I had to buy it :D These two are very easy to read.
Usually, I only do readings for myself. When others ask me to do it, I get nervous and start laughing like mad.
(No, I'm not crazy: when I'm nervous I just start laughing and, when I'm really bad, I start crying :? )[/size]

:neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

I have a little interest in tarot cards.......but then I have a little interest in just about everything....
I'd really like to know how to read them. Apparently my dad was really awesome at reading tarot cards when he was younger.....but something scary (that he's never mentioned to anyone who wasn't there) happened during a reading, and he hasn't touched any since.
And he won't let me either.

hehehe.....he doesn't know I've had mine read :P
Maybe I'll pick up an anime set somewhere.....he might not know the difference.........
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Bazaa"](No, I'm not crazy: when I'm nervous I just start laughing and, when I'm really bad, I start crying :? ):neko:[/quote]
Well, that shows that you're a little mad :P

Regarding tarot, I'm not a believer in that kind of "magical" things. How can a card know your future? :roll:

PD: \ (^o^) / Yeah, I can post! Yesterday I couldn't T.T
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I really want to learn how to read tarot cards but I have no idea where to begin. However, my mum and grandmother say I shouldn't use them at all. My grandmother especially. She even told me off for having Clow cards from Cardcaptor Sakura!!

I wouldn't ever want to ask really serious questions which might have scary answers...
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Last year, around November, I had a tarot card reader read my fortune. Alot of things he said uncannily came true. But I don't think everyone has the power to use those cards, or any other medium in particular. I think he's just naturally gifted with foresight and he chose Tarot cards to make them show up.