What do u guys do?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

What do u guys do?

Post by Yuki-chan »

Nee, when Sora said she would translate Sakamoto-sama if she has time, then i began to wonder: "What does she do that theres no free time to translate?" okie okie..the back to the subject: What you do in your free time? work? school? college? anything that you usually do XD
I usually spend my afternoon doind my homework and studying
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Well, right now I'm freaking out because I have math test tomorrow. Even though I'm only on 11th grade :roll:
In free time, I'm usually on internet or reading something. I wouldn't consider high school as a free time activity :s In fact, I'm getting tired of it right now. 3 weeks to go for Easter >_<
Anyway, when I'm not doing something here, I'm reading a book or trying to beat Chrono Cross. (>______<[/size]) My life is complex
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I guess pretty much everyone's life is complex. I'm spending most of my time either doing stuff with computer (currently: coding php, spreading and supporting Firefox and running a few forums at the same time). Of course I have weekends and I spend those with my girlfriend when I can, and at those times... uh... I better not go into details on what we do.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Re: What do u guys do?

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Nee, when Sora said she would translate Sakamoto-sama if she has time, then i began to wonder: "What does she do that theres no free time to translate?"[/quote]
Hehe^^;;;;;

Well, university, that kind of things...^^
I'm studying Japanese and it takes me about all my time (it's quite difficult and we have to learn things so fast..! >_<). And when you know that only 20-30% of the first year students pass the exam... o_o;;;

Plus my Maaya profile is soooo long ; I began to translate it but it will take me many hours I think... -_-

[quote="Yuki-chan"]okie okie..the back to the subject: What you do in your free time? work? school? college? anything that you usually do XD [/quote]
Like Bazaa, I don't consider University as a free time activity... >_<;;

So, apart of my studies, when I have spare time I like to :

1) SLEEP !^^; (that's my main activity for now, because I'm reaaally tired - being sick for one week... x___X)
2) write or draw (when I have inspiration~)
3) sing ^o^ (especially Japanese songs^^) and listen to music (aaaall the time, I CAN'T live without music..!)
4) go on internet, spending my whole time answering to messages on various forums ^_~; ... and also downloading... o.o
5) chat with my friends (practising English and Japanese^^), hang out (cinema, shopping^^)...
6) read books (and manga ^-^ - current is "NANA"by Ai Yazawa -) and magazines (about Japan but also about computer^^)
7) TAKE PHOTOS !!! T____T (but I don't have a camera heeere ! ;_________ ;)
8) THINK^^ (I can be soo lunatic^^;; ;)
9) COOK (favourite is Asian cooking... *________*)
10) well.... that's almost all^^

I would have said "10) work on my website" but I really feel like I won't be able to work on it anymore... -__-

[quote="Yuki-chan"]PS.: Sorry for anything stupid i did people T_T[/quote]
Nooo, it's interesting ! ^o^ You know, that kind of messages make people talk and communication is good for this forum ! ^___~
So don't worry, talk, talk, TALK !!! ^o^
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Re: What do u guys do?

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Sora"]
Well, university, that kind of things...^^
I'm studying Japanese and it takes me about all my time (it's quite difficult and we have to learn things so fast..! >_<). And when you know that only 20-30% of the first year students pass the exam... o_o;;;[/quote]
oh my god Sora...You are my Heroin *-* When i was studying Jap i couldn put in my head those on-yomi and kun-yomi thingies T_T
oh well, university is different from Japanese School XD and this percentage is kinda scary O_o Maybe they want you to fail...then youll have to pay another year XD depending on the system there, because i dont know how the things work there ^^"
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I do nothing!

And if people think i'm joking well...................................i'm not. O_O;

Well I work on my dad's website sometimes. Then I sleep. Or watch TV. I went to karate last night, first time i'd left the house in a week. And uh, I sing very badly sometimes. I don't really draw cus i'm so bad it depresses me. Then I sleep some more and feel like total poop. Sometimes I take bad photographs. And chat to friends on the net but a lot of people don't reply to me. So I get bored. So I sleep.

Should I have a job? Yes, yes I should. >_>
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Merri"] and at those times... uh... I better not go into details on what we do.[/quote]

X'D
Well, I guess that, in this world, we can't have a very complex life. I feel sad very often because of that. If my life is going to be as boring as this, shot me.
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="Bazaa"][quote="Merri"] and at those times... uh... I better not go into details on what we do.[/quote]

X'D
Well, I guess that, in this world, we can't have a very complex life. I feel sad very often because of that. If my life is going to be as boring as this, shot me.[/quote]

Same here. But is it self induced...?
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="misssakura"]I sing very badly sometimes.
I don't really draw cus i'm so bad
Sometimes I take bad photographs.
[/quote]

Hey, now tell me the things you do right. There must be at least one. :wink:

[quote="misssakura"]Should I have a job? Yes, yes I should. >_>[/quote]

I should have one too! Well, I'm now developing a software for a doctor. I hope I can earn enough money to move to another city. Find a decent job is hard in that european corner. :(
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

The same !
I'm searching for studies, I have to learn a job and it's complicated for me to find something... I have to FIIIIIIGHHHT against me :cry:
Don't be so lazy Meg :roll:
Franky

Post by Franky »

For myself, except the studies I'm wasting most of my time sleeping (sometimes 14-15H during vacations) or listening to music on my computer, taking photos, going outside with friends, reading my old mangas (buying new ones = expensive) (Now I'm on Great Teacher Onizuka, quite fun manga talking about teachers and pupils)