Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

*blush* Thank you so much ^^;;

Actually, I'm still confused. He says he needs time to think about our relationship - originally he asked me to let him act like a friend but nothing will change (he says he still wants to be with me), and when I asked him a week later he said he still needed to tie up some loose ends in his head. However, he also said to just continue as normal - so we email nearly everyday just about regular stuff.

What's going on?!? Are we together or not? He didn't say we were over but he hasn't mentioned anything since I asked him last week :cry:

I read a book that said I should just act like I don't mind what happens if I want to get back together...is this true?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

He sounds like a total asswipe. I've punch him in the f*cking face.

You're not together and you shouldn't be if that is his attitude. If he loves you, he won't play you around. He's just trying to take the easy way out, playing the field while still keeping you around as a spare.

Don't fall for it, it's a waste of time :(
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="misssakura"]He sounds like a total asswipe. I've punch him in the f*cking face.

You're not together and you shouldn't be if that is his attitude. If he loves you, he won't play you around. He's just trying to take the easy way out, playing the field while still keeping you around as a spare.

Don't fall for it, it's a waste of time :( [/quote]

for what its worth, i would agree with gibb and misssakura, sounds like hes playing silly b*ggers. i feel that in love you commit all the way or not at all. and i really HATE that "i just wanna be friends line". not sure if you should follow a books advice, take your time, decide what YOU want (be selfish about this), and most important, dont do anything youll regret. if he loves you he'll wait for you, while you figure it out, i would
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

But I don't understand why he'd do it out of the blue :cry: we've been together 6 months without an upset....I guess going long distance is too much of a pressure...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Maybe he has his eye on another prize? :odd:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

...that would suck...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

it sounds delicate. do you want to confront him and sort it out or maintain status quo? it sound like youre having a rough time. long distance relationships are beyond my experience so i cant offer much more than a sympathetic ear.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

things like "i need time to think" or something similiar like tat imo is a soft way for us guys than to say "i think we should end this relationship,,, there's too many uncommon things between us"... :lol:

but there's always be another possibility. dun worry about that. in other side of view we could also think your guy there is a little bit worry that you would have to wait for him for too many long days,, that he decide to remove the weight from your shoulders... Try to talk and convince him that you will always there waiting for you,,, no matter how long. That if ur really into him of course. :evil:

may i ask you dilly, was he aware of your hobby listening jpop music?! coz in my case my first dreamgirl once thought that hearing jpop is silly,,, or somewhat like that. she say it as carefree as a teenage girl would be and it really does like herself afterall, just like a spoil, rich girl who underestimate things they didnt know. It also one of the reason i end my relationship with her. You know, jpop is my life,,, not my hobby anymore, and it still the same. :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

He's finished it properly. He told me...I thought I was prepared but I keep crying and crying.

He was Japanese, so he knew...
TEARSTART

Post by TEARSTART »

if i say i didn't have a formal boyfirend,do u believe?
Aha,but it'is true= =......more or less in the situation,it's not allowed to be in love.Parents are sensitive about this. "we are too young!"

HEHE maybe :roll: :roll:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

may i ask you how old are you??....

i too didn'y have any real girl friend,,, until know i think
yea ive been with a few ladies but it didn't last long and none of em were really serious.. well axcept the second one i think :D

and i have no one before im 18.

so don't worry,,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Hikki

Post by Hikki »

You dont' understand asian parents.. or the really traditional ones. My parents are all "ROARNODATINGBEFORE20".

Though.. I can't say I listen >>..
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

That's odd, since Asia has such a rich history of marrying children really young (especially pre-arranged marriages)...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I'm soon 23 and I haven't been on a date :roll: But that's mostly due to my personality, view of the world and so on. I don't spend any of my time drinking alcohol either and I tend to avoid bars and most restaurants.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="Merri"]I'm soon 23 and I haven't been on a date :roll: But that's mostly due to my personality, view of the world and so on. I don't spend any of my time drinking alcohol either and I tend to avoid bars and most restaurants.[/quote]

I was 25 before I had my first real relationship. I probably have the same type of personality as you, where I'm not so much an actively looking for somebody as I'm pretty gosh darn shy.

Tho I must say my last relationship gave me a bit more confidence to try harder to find a girl.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4