Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Hikki

Post by Hikki »

[quote="misssakura"]That's odd, since Asia has such a rich history of marrying children really young (especially pre-arranged marriages)...[/quote]

But see? Pre arranged means that the parents choose, which means "Oh we're always right, so you can go get yourself pregant as long as it's with someone we approve of." But most parents aren't like that anymore, or mine aren't.

But seriously? I do agree with waiting for a relationship. Don't rush it like some people, cause that's not cool and doesn't achieve much. What age it happens depends on the person.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Well, my situation now:

I think I have a fan here on Informatics XD At least he's less discreet than the other guys that talk with me. He's not exactly cute, but I don't dislike him. I don't know if I'm in love with him or not, but I guess I'll know that someday :oops:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="Bazaa"]Well, my situation now:

I think I have a fan here on Informatics XD At least he's less discreet than the other guys that talk with me. He's not exactly cute, but I don't dislike him. I don't know if I'm in love with him or not, but I guess I'll know that someday :oops:[/quote]

Ganbatene! Inês-san!
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
li0n

Post by li0n »

I could agree with most parents then :P
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I'm reviving this thread because I remain curious about the romantic lives of this forum's members. XD Let's talk about boyfriends and girlfriends!! (if you have one, and if you don't, keep the whining to a minimum!) If you previously posted in this thread, update us on what's going on with you. As for me, today is my 4-month anniversary with my bf. yay!! I'm really happy.

Okay, who's next?!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Coming up to 2 1/2 years for me which still isn't very much really.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

almost 5 months without a gf.. how boring. i really wanted to have a daughter right now. I think it's about time.. not that i dislike having a boy though. Still far away, im afraid.. sigh,, not really good, the total time ive been dating were just 4-5 months. 3-4 months with the 1st and only one month with the second.

i think ive asked somebody's opinion here.. "which is better, end a relationship when u realized that u didn't really love a person or stick with the person hoping that someday it'll be better for the both of you?"
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, Frecklegirl said keep the whining to a minimum. :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it isn't fair if only happy lines can be posted here.. and i think i've tried to keep it minimum. Well. Let's hope the next time i posted here the lines would be different :roll: :roll: Just dun make me post here again before the time comes, Kai :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Best to not have kids, the world is already overpopulated ;)
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well I guess I should write here, I have nothing else to write about. I have a girlfriend and she lives in japan. I live in america... We are in a long distance relationship. It is very very hard.

Well we meet on the internet. She was my pin pal, I heard about her life and gave her advice and stuff. I was actuall talking to her at the time she lost her virginity (she hated it, lol). Anyways We were friends for about a year and a half maybe more, then I went to japan (I was in iwakuni, she lives in okinawa), I talked to her on the phone and stuff, but then when I got back I realized, I kinda liked this girl. I confessed and she was like cool. She said one of the reasons she liked me was my voice, she said it calmed her. Aaanyways, we start to be a couple talking everyday on messenger. And we have been doing it for about a year and a half. She has come to america once, and I went to okinawa once (6 weeks just got back too). So the time apart is killing us, but only 2 more years before I move over there for good.

Well she is my first girlfriend in my 23 years of life. The reason for that is a bit different for more people in my same situation, but it still does not take away it is my first structured, commited relationship. I am having a little trouble with that, and her being far away makes it worse. But it is only for 2 years, only 2 more years... I can make it no doubt, she will come here again, and I will visit there again, no doubt. She is a great girl, but I guess I am her first real boyfriend so we are working some stuff out, but I think we will be fine. I am excited about her, plus her family totally accepted me, I was so touched, I thought they would hate me. But I am so relieved they did not trip. Her mom let her live with me for 6 weeks, too. It was all good.

Well that is the short of it, if anyone wishes for me to go into more detail I will, do not be shy, I am not, lol :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hoh.. title has changed into boyfriend and girlfriend..

I'm well occupied now :)

she also listens to Maaya and Imai san, ekeke she's more to Imai san since and gets jealous whenever I chat about maaya chan songs to her :P

Still I love her XD , she's my best friend..

(our story is more following the 'Piece of my wish' song, loving a friend and the story continues..)

@ to Kirei sama
Stick with someone whom cares for your physical self, as well as your non physical self. I really mean it, don't spoil yourself and always think before doing something. Men must be straight! XD

@ to jigenbakuda sama
you are one honest person, laying off everything in a single post XD brave and bold at the same time. Just mentioning that, if there's a chance everything went wrong, don't hate the world too early before you seen everything. Distant relationship is tough, mine's quite similar but I tried to simplified it as much as possible. Yeah.. being horny is one of the reasons why we even start loving each other XD but one thing I like to advice to you, just conserve yourself as much as possible, that way, you are fine the way you are :)

sono mamade iinda
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Imurann"]
@ to jigenbakuda sama
you are one honest person, laying off everything in a single post XD brave and bold at the same time. Just mentioning that, if there's a chance everything went wrong, don't hate the world too early before you seen everything. Distant relationship is tough, mine's quite similar but I tried to simplified it as much as possible. Yeah.. being horny is one of the reasons why we even start loving each other XD but one thing I like to advice to you, just conserve yourself as much as possible, that way, you are fine the way you are :)

sono mamade iinda[/quote]

Sorry I have not posted here... I read your post a while ago, but never posted, gomen. Well thank you so much for your support. It is hard, but the 6 weeks I spent in japan, were worth the time I waited, and the time I wait this time will be worth it again. So I am not worried. I will conserve myself, its my only choice. But she is going thru a mid-wife course in college now, its pretty intense. She does not really need me interfering with her, so I make myself not get in between her and her studies. Its hard, but its for the best.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="jigenbakuda"]Well she is my first girlfriend in my 23 years of life. The reason for that is a bit different for more people in my same situation, but it still does not take away it is my first structured, commited relationship.[/quote]

Hold up... aren't you the same jigenbakuda who posts on the Shiina Ringo forums? I am pretty sure you are (because over there you also love Maaya, and how can there be two people with the exact same screenname). Over there you said:

[quote="jigenbakuda"]If you talked to me online you might think so, but in real life I lead an exciting double life as an guy who is actually good with the ladies. Before my girlfriend I enjoyed lots of different flavors of women.[/quote]

so whats up? You never dated any of those "flavors of women" for real, or what? hahaha. Just seems a little incongruous.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

WARNING MATURE THEMES TO FOLLOW:please do read if you are not a mature person that can not talk of sex with maturity!

Well from my little time on the internet I have learned to not be offensive when I post, because everyone is not as comfortable talking about sex. But since you asked I will clarify. I never dated any lady. I felt is was a waste of time. If you like me we can chill at the house, shoot the breeze whatever, but I am not taking you on a date or something. I kinda have an unwritten 2-3 week rule. I used to give them 2-3 weeks to give it up (her cookies of course), or I would find another lady. A lady that was closer to my wavelength, in terms of what she wanted out of life... But anyways, I am the president of perverts anonymous (something started at a spring break celebration, lol), I would have to keep up a certain number of gropes per week to feel right (not unwilling of course! I receive no joy from taking something a lady did not give me, I do not want to take it, I want you don't want to give it to me.). Well I used to go the club and never utter a word and grope at least 3 women night. I have routines (or rather safe routines to test the waters for a potential freak) I run on the ladies to see if she would let me feel on her, if she failed, I left mid song, if she passed I went on to systematically move from the butt->tits->love spot. But to be honest most women stopped me before I got to the love spot, but I still have quite a few story to tell, lol. Anyways, I have learned from my own very limited personal experience that its not that most women are not whores, but most women hate to be treated like a whore. So I offer the most BS-less route to fun :) Cut the BS out and life is so much funner. But anyways I feel I am getting to graphic and I am getting off-topic as well, so let me return...

Well I met my lady online as was previously stated (internet hook-up are commonly BS-less, thats why I like them), but we met as friend. If you would of told me I would of been dating yuki-sama like 3 years ago, I would of laughed in your face. But a LOT of things all happened at the same time and I realised I wanted a girlfriend. NOne was more profound than something I heard in one of my psychology classes. It was talking about how one has phases to pass, they are either pass or fail. Well I passed all my tests, except for one, I read that to be come a fully actualized man, you need to experience love and raise a family and such. So I went on search for a girlfriend (this is like a year after I met yuki-sama mind you, she was my friend back when I was semi-slutting, we were friends because I gave her tons of info on african american culture and she was interested in it, so we just became friends because of that), I tried a few girls and nothing really worked out, I didn't date them or anything, I really could not stand their personalities. But anyways one day I just started asking yuki-sama about sex and stuff then a couple days later I was like, would you be my girlfriend. She said yea. So we started dating, she told me later she thought it would not work out because of my past , but she liked my voice and my words comforted her. And I am extremely proud to say to this day I have never cheated on yuki-sama our 2 year anniversary is in september and I will make it :)

And just like in the first quote you posted, I believe that my reason for having my first girlfriend at the age of 22, is much different from the normal reason of not having a girlfriend till that time.