Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

@kirei

I can't imagine giving a number a girl gave me to another man. I worked hard for that number! I'm not sharing, lol. I'm so glad you got the number! Will you call her and sing to her on the phone?lol, just kidding.

Well actually even though I have a girlfriend I still talk to some girls (not for sex though), and I was supposed to ask this one girl to come salsa dancing with me... I failed horribly. I had it planned in my head, but I messed it up, lol. She asked me to walk her to the car and she was showing me her gps thing.... It wouldn't work, so I couldn't talk about it since she was showing off but it didn't work.... It messed up my flow. But I have been getting good body contact so far, but I need to step it up, I've only touched her hand and her neck (poke, lol), but hopefully I can move o the shoulder / back next time... I need to get her used to my touch.... he says her legs are fat... is this a low self-esteem comment, or is it a reach out for a comment from me? Either way, I must use it to my advantage! Because she is so sexy.... I know she knows she is not fat...

I'm not cheating on my girlfriend, plus this chick has a boyfriend. I just want to see if I can get her to say she likes me, its like a sport or something. So I'm not a jerk,okay...

@Imurann
Sending an PM, I like your idea

I wish maaya was in my dreams.... :( but it would be naughty... that I can say without a doubt....
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

:) arigatou

@Kirei
You want a post card? I have some at home, but it just have an aeroplane on it.. a friend of mine gave to me as a present, I had a few copies, but decided to buy some more fancy ones today / tomorrow. You will also get my local country stamp along with some words that probably have no actual meaning XD

I was thinking to send them a bulk to everyone (whom are still interested), so didn't need to go down the post office all the time. But hopefully I'll send it by end of this week.

For jigen, it travels half a world away, 1/2 :D I'll probably send at least two so that it would reach there, on different days, hopefully it would.

The last letter I sent was to Yuho's old office, but it returned back to me, kinda sad.. but I have it stamped with some Japanese posting, XD laughed a bit though.. even my mum said "Your mail from japan has arrived.., lol it wasn't a reply, it was a rejection! XD" but it was a fun idea though.. sending to Maaya was a thought, but probably she isn't the type whom would want to reply pesky postcards from fans like we are... for now wanted to test sending them to those whom appreciate it more :D
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Ok, I'm back being a single right now.

Any gals wants me? XD

or anyone whom wants to dive into my cyberbrain, just add me in your messenger y!, imurann84

I'm quite an open person, slight-perv, loves to listen, and loves to share the thoughts in between a girl perspective, intelligently..

mm, just for fun is okay.. if serious, we'll manage it somehow, together.

I'm the kind whom takes lead in a conversation, but if you have something to tell, even for hours I will listen. :)

to our new friendship? :D
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Can you help me in my problem?

I have a girlfriend that gets angry easily even though I didn't do anything and whenever I talk to another girls, she usually get mad at me and it will take 2 months before I can talk to her again.

gee....I want to explain but it seems to be impossible because she won't listen and machine gun me until she out of bullets.

T_T
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

she wants your full attention, just fulfill it and it'd be okay..

take her out shopping, say tomorrow? and send her back home..
itada19

Post by itada19 »

hahahaha....I'll try your advice!

Hahaha....

~I hope I can see her smile again
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

I always find that sending her out of the country takes off some of the pressure :P
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I disagree strongly with RaveD.

Distance now matters, and it's better to live with her under one roof.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Right....How I wish to be with her under one roof.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

T_T I need to have an experiment with someone..

who wants to be my partner? a girl of course, need a girl's shell (mind) so it would nice to explore each other thoughts..

feed my curiosity.. XD
itada19

Post by itada19 »

XD Me!

Hahaha..joke..
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

i wonder if maaya ever was in this forum reading stuff... i doubt it.
i just finished reading all the 12 sites here. damn i have so many things i want to reply to o.O

yuki-chan i have trouble with your signature because i miss someone that i wasnt together with lol. dili is reading books to find out how "to act" to get to the goal. thats just evil. its like having a competition with the one you want and you try to find out who wins. many ppl try to give advice in how to act to reach your goal. ppl did that to me too and even if i thought "they are right" for a second i realized it was only right for THEIR path they are walking but not for mine. im very stubborn and stay loyal to me.

lol i imagine jigen back in his "old days" (because now he is a saintly priest of course :D ) in a club walking from girl A to girl B to girl C spamming the sentence "CMON dont fight the feeling" hehe.
try and error system... thats not what im longing for. in 27 years i never started to hit on a girl but not because im shy more like i dont stand for artificial encounters (okay there is 1 woman i would start it but only 1). i dont like this kind of game. the natural, unplanned encounters own. beeing this kind of way i still didnt had problems getting together with girls when i was a teenager. i had a few gfs in my youth but i wouldnt call any of them a relationship it just was too childish. they just started talking to me because they though i was cute... childish. so i couldnt really feel anything for them. not even in the perverted way lol. i would never do a 1night-stand (okay there is 1 woman i would do it with hahaha :( )

nowadays i built a huge wall of steel around me no one can break through. left parenthesis - right parenthesis.

i would also never try to do stuff with a girl who got a bf... sick world we live in. where is the pride?

when its about rejection no one likes to be rejected in every way of life. but thats not the reason i never playd the guy whos trying to impress a girl. for me a girl is just not replacable like a tire thats all. if you dont know her and then try something i understand that you dont care for her. i was ONCE trying to hit on a girl AS A JOKE and it worked lol. i was just making fun. yea its easy to do that if you think about it but the real thing? i will find out one day.

it doesnt really matter at which time you will have sex for the first time. i saw some buddies getting together with some odd, desperate girls they didnt love or getting into the bagnio only to be able to say "i had sex". thats so low-class. peer pressure? i was always against the stream so no one could influence me. some kids think they are adults by havin sex.

in fact i only had sex with 1 woman so far. i only had 1 real relationship so far. i had a distance-relationship as well but that just wasnt real. maybe for some ppl it works but for me it was the extremest failure xD. met her in holiday and we didnt even spent much time together there at all. after holiday was over and everyone went back home i received a letter from her after some weeks. we became pen-pals for 4 years lol! it started with 1 page in the first letter and it ended with 10-12 pages in the later letters.
but still both of us lived our lifes seperated in our citys. maybe she thought of me as her prince on a horse hahaha... so childish. im not a prince and never want to be. when we met again after 4 years it was like a meeting of strangers. everything changed. the kids from back in the days didnt exist anymore.

as a child my world used to be a movie where 1 adventure was chasin the other. wishes came true when shooting stars twitched past the sky at night. where are these eyes now i used to watch with.

jigen you say "what you think is what you are" ? okay i think im a millionaire... damn im not?! but i thought i was! such conceit knows no bounds hehe :P and when is about perv girls. i like em when they are perverted towards me but not if they were like that for 20 other men before and after me. (okay theres 1 woman i would still like even if she had 20men alrdy hahahahaha)

itada if your girlfriend gets angry at you just because you talk to other girls its not your fault but hers. i had a gf too who was even jealous at the women in the tv lmao? like when i was watching tv in the late evening and then some commercials (you know which kind of commercials i mean) came and i didnt initially turned my hands in front of my eyes she looked at me like she wants to stab me. like i decided to play such spots at night. i dont respect women who make this kind of advertisement anyway no matter how they look like. i would never pay for love... physically or psychically. its all just scam. but she didnt believed me i guess... maybe because she had no self-confidence.

this is so sick i will probably hold the guiness world record for the longest reply ever now. why am i even doin this you may ask yourself? there is just 1 reason im doin this.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm starting to see a bigger picture now, but there's a few paths like weather to have principles, honor, or just for sheer fun. My mind also speaks of the same damn thing to me the other day, saying that to not sell your self cheap, because you are indeed expensive in your own way. Not until it reaches to a distinctive bargain until then we can sink into doing sex. Either way, marriage is of course far better, for those whom are strong witted.

Honestly, it varies within one another, this sort of thing, sex and marriages. I've been looking around, asking people.. some say this, some say that. Some guys don't really mind cheap sex, some actually didn't really bother at all, others are mostly to cover up their family honor or some shit. Me personally, I taken it too seriously until I'm not very sure of it. I liked to be different, and to be the first to do it / the first to do it in the last thousand years. Sadly I prefer if she understands me at least to very last part of me. Mostly just reject after knowing 90%. Saying that its good enough, or such. The last 10% is a total secret, and it is not even evil natured.

Either way, I still look forward to the first night with a girl sooner or later. A real night that is, along with its dinner, smooth talking session, a warm kiss and such, with a final warm ending.

I'd appriciate if she moved first, like having accidental falls on me, or pour her cup of water on my pants. (lololol) woops!
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Wheew.....I'm sure that she realized her mistakes after I explained everything to her; talking to other girls, she can't get what she wants, expect me to be with her all the time, expect me that I have "always" free time, and such.

I wonder why she become mad when I commit mistake (I understand that statement).....but when she commit mistakes she get mad at me also. The usual thing she to does...goes to other places (which is difficult to find her because of her small figure).....speechless and doesn't want to talk to me....

At least she changed a little. And now she kept on calling me grizzly while I kept on calling her bunny. XD

I hope she change for the better.

Oh, one thing, she is....How should I put this? Something in her mind...she always think ahead and says that the whole world hate her.

gee....I love my fraulein... I hope we're getting closer and closer each day. (Emotionally that is.)
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

[quote="itada19"]Right....How I wish to be with her under one roof.[/quote]

Yeah, when I said that I was completely crowded with work and could not see her even if she would be there. Now I have more time but she is leaving the country... AGAIN... It sucks :|
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel