Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="dillpops"]
This new boy I met on Saturday. He is Japanese - and he looks like a pop star and is lovely! There is maybe...a language difficulty ^^;;; but he is learning english and I am learning Japanese so we try and try to talk. His friend thinks we should go out - and at a party he kept making us cuddle for photos etc.
[/quote]

Eheheh...
Good news at least !! ^___^
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

She is quicker than anyone else I know.

But I'm with antisocial.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Arrrgh I have a date in january with the japanese boy!!
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

YAAAAAY!
Way to go, Dilly!
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

First date....it was so scary asking XD
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Yeah! I bet my neck his heart will be yours :maayagrin:
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

By the way, I'm the one who got heartbroken today \o/
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh no! What happened?
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

A friend of mine asked the guy what he felt about me. He told her that he tought of me was his friend, no more than that, and he didn't want more than that. I guess this is the same as being rejected, isn't it? This talk was on yesterday's afternoon. Today, he didn't talk to me all the day. I don't know if it's linked somehow. I have the christmas holidays now to calm down and to think about it. I feel so broken right now that I can't even cry, even though I want to.
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Bazaa"]A friend of mine asked the guy what he felt about me. He told her that he tought of me was his friend, no more than that, and he didn't want more than that. I guess this is the same as being rejected, isn't it? This talk was on yesterday's afternoon. Today, he didn't talk to me all the day. I don't know if it's linked somehow. I have the christmas holidays now to calm down and to think about it. I feel so broken right now that I can't even cry, even though I want to.[/quote]

Oh my god! That is exactly what happened to me two weeks ago :cry: I am sorry!
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Oh yeah, now I have to find a japanese boy! XD There's a chinese one in my class... :neko: XD
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Go for it ^^V
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Magical story which happened to me on Thursday!! This boy is not the other Japanese boy I have talke about here (there are two now, oh my god!!)

It's a long story. This is really bizarre that a night could go so wrong then so right!! It was fantastic. It's fate, fate, I tell you!! Not only did I have a super huge conversation with with the Japanese boy I like (we have a date for next week but he likes someone in Japan he said) before I went out but the actual going out went bad and then FANTASTIC at the same time. It was a small miracle, I tell thee!

Anyway, I went to the colly last night and my friend was sick all over herself and my other friend ^^;;;;;;; but my other friends were too drunk to look after her properly so I had to stand in the toilets and then outside with her for ages ^^;;;;;; it was sooo bad - I've never had to deal with it before with a friend. So I wasn't sure what to do. I kept apologising to all the bouncers and stuff. I was just like "I am SO sorry, she's never like this usually, I'm so sorry about this" and THEN my friend and her boyfriend had this huge row ^^;;;; right next to us ha ha. WHAT a night!

But that's not the exciting part! I had a b-movie romantic comedy moment all of my own with a Japanese student from warwick!!!! THAT's the exciting part! Bwa ha ha ha!! It was soooo funny yet so cliche and cool and fantastic. I loved it so much, ha, ha.

Basically I'd seen him dancing with his friends on the dancefloor and he was SO cute on the dancerfloor - but I was busy holding up my friend, as she could NOT support herself, and trying to get her to drink water, she was like 'no, I don't want any' but I was supporting her weight completely - and me and him met eyes and I did the whole 'she's drunk' motion to my friend and he laughed and nodded and then I had to see to Kirsty, first we sat her on the stage and then I decided to take her out to sit on the steps in the lobby to cool down. And he held the door open for us, by chance he was in the lobby too.

I wasn't exactly sober, so as we stumbled past, under the weight of my friend I grinned and said "You're really cute!!" and all his friends laughed and he grinned.

Anyway, about five minutes later or so, he was being teased by his friends RIGHT in front of us they had stolen his hat and his ciggarettes, lecturing him about being unhealthy when they wanted him to play football on their team, and for some reason I was feeling brave and Kirsty wasn't sick yet and my heart was like 'let's go for it' and I stood up and said "Please give the hat to me, it's mine".

They sorta went "eh?" because obviously they had never seen me before at ALL.

I said more firmly "It's my hat, I'm his girlfriend and it's mine! He just borrowed it" ha, ha, they looked so skeptical but luckily Japanese boy caught on straight away, wrapped his arms around my waist while I demanded his hat and we tried to look as couple-y as possible. BUT obiosuly the smart 'bully' (lol) who was his friend sorta grinned and said "So what's his name then?"

I'm like,....uh....uh....um...racking my brain for the first japanese name I could think of and blurted out "TAKA!"

and he said "Oh allright then" and gave the hat to me. I'm there STUNNED! Actually I was sorta floored at this point - I got his name right! OH MY GOD THE CHANCES! (this is why I say it was like a cheesy movie) ha ha! it was so funny I was like "eh? really??"
and so I gave his hat back and sat down again with Kirsty who was getting worse

Anyway as I was sittin on the steps they were still throwing his ciggarettes around and I was looking after Kirsty anyway but the ciggarettes landed right next to me so I picked em up and his other friend was like "give one to me please" and I took one and tried to look like I knew what I was doing (as if I've ever held a ciggarette before, dirty things they are!) and said "sorry, these are mine too" and he grinned and we chatted for a bit while I rubbed Kirsty's back (she was oblivious to everything at this point) and he went and I tried to put the ciggarettes in Tak's (he shortens his name from takahashi to Tak) back pocket while he was arguing with his football coach (I gathered) I grabbed his hand (he thought I was trying to hold it, ha, ha and gave my fingers a squeeze) and put it on his back pocket so he knew his ciggarettes were there.

Anyway then he sat down with me and I was like "What's your name?" and he said "Takahashi!" and I was like 'woah....I got it right' and then suddenly because I was drunk I burst out in Japanese I was studying japanese, ha, ha, we had the big conversation as usual. Then HE was floored like a lot of Japanese are about my interest in Japan and asked me what I liked about it and I listed them and added 'and Japanese boys' and tweaked his cap (when did I get so brave??) and then it was fun and then we had to pretend to be going out again when his friends came back and accused us again.

And then Kirsty threw up. On herself and my other friend. And the stairs. And we couldn't get her to move. So I ran to get tissues and stuff. Tak was soooo lovely, he actually helped me with Kirsty and tissue and stuff, then Kirsty threw up some more and we gave her tissues and drageg ehr to toilets where lots of lovely girls were sympathetic and stuff. A lto of people from my old school actually which was cool. They are always nice there. I kept bumping into Tak as I ran here and there to get my other friends and water and stuff who was so sweet and waited me for a free moment and stuff to chat.

He saidhe'd show me around Japan and I got his number and email ^^V

Anyway, then the bouncers told me to take Kirsty outside - and I had no idea where my friends were so I had to go - so I grabbed Tak and said I had to go outside, he shook my hand and I grabbed him and kissed his cheek bwa ha ha (I'm so innocent, if it was a movie I'dve snogged him or something! But I won't give away my kisses so easily! Besides, cheek is cuter I feel)

I was outside with Kirsty, it was cold and she was all upset and apologising and crying. And this random guy comes up and goes "I've got another one over here, wanna join us?"
ha, ha, so I took Kirsty to sit with this guy and his friend who was also throwing up (lot more than Kirsty I have to say, really gross it was with that guy) and the not-drunk guy called Elliot gave Kirsty his coat to sit in and we had a small gathering outside.

And Tak appears from inside and it turns out the throwing up guy is his flatmate and they are all Warwick Uni students together!!

So we all end up outside with tissues and water and sick people, and then my friends came out and my one friend who wasn't thrown up on and her boyfriend had a row and I leanred lots of interesting things like Tak comes from Tokyo Waseda Uni and he's at warwick doing english lit and the warwick students are already back ^^

And then we piled Kirsty into a taxi and I said good bye ^___^ and then I texted him to say thank you and he said no problem. ^^

So I told you it was like a movie!! Ha, ha! What a great night!!
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

now you could tell us if something happened these past days
pleaseeeeeeeee XD
HAuHAUhUHAHAUUHA im so curious XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Well with Tak - I have exchanged some emails with him ^_^ it looks ok for sure. He is very happy to talk to me. Maybe when I go home I will ask to meet up with him.

As for Aki here at University; we went on our date on Tuesday and it went really, really well to me. I think it did but I do not know about him. We saw a movie and I made him food and then we went with everyone to the pub.

I asked him to go see King Kong with me and we are going on Friday. I want to see him soon but I am afraid to look scary :P