Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
li0n

Post by li0n »

anything involving writing cards/pressies etc is a waste of my time :P . I only bother with birthdays, and that's for others. I don't really care if i get stuff on my bday or not.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

I'm annoying about Valentine's Day. I mean, I don't really think much of it, but when I do happen to think up something nice for it, I kinda would like something in return, so I get somewhat naggy when my boyfriend (like this year ^.^; ) doesn't get around to getting me something in return.

That being said, this year, I wrote a fictional newspaper in which my boyfriend gives an interview about his life (in like 15 years or so, when he has a fancy job and *coughs* a wife and a kid ^.^; ). I added in somewhat photoshopped images and such stuff, and I think it was taken well. ^.^; It's just somewhat annoying when one puts in all the effort and there is nothing coming back... there goes the saying "loving is all about giving", I guess it's not (entirely) true in my case. ;p
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

AH! Let's revive this topic once again!

How are your love lives now? Dilly, are you still "with" (can't think of a better word X'D) Takahashi? And everyone else, any news?

I'm still celibatarian XD (zomg, that word exists? well, you get the ideia)
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I don't know if I have one so apparently I don't have it any more.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Bazaa"]How are your love lives now?[/quote]

I'm still single, girls :wink:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I think....my boyfriend dumped me yesterday....
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Aaww that sucks :(
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I revived this thread on the wrong time :?
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

Do you know the japanese word 'mendokusai'? I guess the best translation would be too troublesome... Like, searching for someone... mendokusai... Going out on dates, getting to like somebody... cho mendokusai.

I'm not saying that I want to live my life alone forever... If love happens... well great, but sometimes I think it better to be alone, than in bad company! :?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

My boyfriend is my best friend...we're more like an old couple since we live together and spend most of our day every day together XD

Its not really a very romantic relationship...just a solid one I guess :3
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well i have never ever had any serious relationship with girls
really im weak at them!! :lol: i would like some tutorial from you guys :D

the first one i like is a girl that more a sister to me. I mean she's sooo,,, cute. Not that. Imean she has a really nice smile. Not that again. what im trying to say is... she's really immature and white... uhhh... again nothing to say!!

The second one is really flat,,, i mean not her c***t XD ,,, yea myb it's also true hehe. She's so strict and bookworm person. I dun have a chance to take her out. At the end she just dissapeared. I do spent some delightful time with her.

the third time is with this girl. She has a very warm aura. Shes older than me and that's why.... This time im the one who feel too childlish. I resign when i know she has got a boyfriend :P

the fourth one... she's just passing buy... i can't even have her cell number :cry:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="takeyuki"]Do you know the japanese word 'mendokusai'? I guess the best translation would be too troublesome... Like, searching for someone... mendokusai... Going out on dates, getting to like somebody... cho mendokusai.

I'm not saying that I want to live my life alone forever... If love happens... well great, but sometimes I think it better to be alone, than in bad company! :?[/quote]

absolutely right! its not the quantity of the company its the quality of the company that is important. or am i just fussy?

all us single guys need to start a topic on how to get dates, the ladies and the attached people can pitch in with advice on managing our love lives. something like 'Maaya sama's lonely hearts topic' :wink:
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I was in a pretty serious relationship a little while back. I ended it in mid-May because I wasnt really happy. At first she was so wonderful and nice, and we actually decided to move in together and got an apartment. But after a couple months this weird side of her emerged and she started to be really critical of everything I did. She didnt like how I drove, how I ate, she didnt like that I couldnt decide on a candle scent to put on the mantle, as well as tons of other things. My friends were beside themselves because they noticed she was treating me like dirt but didnt want to say anything. There was also the other problem where she wasnt really doing anything but playing World of Warcraft. Sometimes she even played it all night long. I'd go to bed, wake up to go to work and she'd still be there playing the game.

It didnt take me too long to figure out this was a horrid situation so I broke things off only a couple weeks after we moved in together.

Ah well, life experiences are just that, experiences. Whatever doesnt kill me only makes me a stronger, better person :)
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'd be more willing to accept the end of my relationship if it hadn't been so out of the blue and shocking. We'd just had a great 10 days together :cry: if things were crap a lot then I'd get it...

I guess the idea of long distance really killed him off...
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="dillpops"]I'd be more willing to accept the end of my relationship if it hadn't been so out of the blue and shocking. We'd just had a great 10 days together :cry: if things were crap a lot then I'd get it...

I guess the idea of long distance really killed him off...[/quote]

Sorry to hear about that Dilly. I know alot about long distance relationships as well. It definately takes its toll on the relationship after a while. I hate to give the cliche "you'll find somebody better" line but it's only a matter of time. You've got a great personality, you're quite attractive, and you listen to Jpop, what could be better :D .
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4