Music from your country

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Man my posts are old in this thread :P

Switchfoot has a new CD out and I dont even recall what it's called. It's pretty gosh darn bad lol. It's also got some new root kit/spyware thing that the record publisher shoved on the discs so it wont let you rip it to mp3s unless you hold shift while putting the CD in. (if you dont hold shift it autoruns some program and puts some files on your PC to disable ripping the cd).

Relient K is definately a better band IMO. Their songs are more clever, more catchy, and so forth.

As for a few more:

Vanessa Carlton. She's a talented pianist turned pop star who's still pretty down to earth as far as I know. She doesnt whore herself out like alot of pop stars, and writes all her own songs and plays the piano in them. Her most popular song is "A Thousand Miles"

Michelle Branch. Similar to Vanessa, Michelle is a down to earth girl who writes her own songs and plays the guitar in them. Her top single is "All you wanted" I suppose.

I checked out the songs in your post Aibou. I really like the Di-rect song, and the other 2 are quite good as well.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I like La Oreja de Van Gogh, too :) They're really nice to listen to.

American music... I really really like Rufus Wainwright and Eisley. A bunch of others too, but those two are really amazing (and I have seen them both live <3).