Help

Place for non-Maaya topics.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Help

Post by dillpops »

Hey, I'm trying to make a layout for my Maaya Sakamoto page and came up with this, but...how does it look? No matter what I save the top banner as it always looks kind of fuzzy and like it's been sharpened too many times even though it hasn't...

Would you want to visit? I mean...I'm bored with my old layout but can't come up with anything new...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Well...I like the colour choices, but i'm not so keen i'm afraid ^^; I'm not the best person to speak because I always go for OTT layouts..

do you mind if I...play with it a little? :O
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

God, please do. I'm so awful at making layouts. A geocities has stupid pop-ups. Blah, please make me a pretty layout :cry:

EDIT: it has to be easy to update though...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

*nod nod*

Hey if you'd like I can make you an ftp account....you can use 100mb or so and about 5gb bandwidth, i'm not really using my host right now and you could just have your own access to it...its up to you.

Easily updating things are my forte! SAKURA GOOOOOOOO

I wish I had more original pics of maaya to work with :(

(p.s. the site you have right now is quite cute, its just that ugly tripod banner that sucks :( )
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

the picture looks like that because it's probably a jpeg: in adobe photoshop, you can increase the quality of jpegs, or you can save it as a .png. The problem is that the file will be larger, but just a little :roll:
I also like the colors. Why don't you try turning the text orange instead of white? If it doesn't become hard to read, of course.
And you could also turn tha navigation blue and orange, to match all the rest.

Just my opinion :neko: Nice ideia for the layout - simple, yet agreable

EDIT: god I miss those happy fights I had with photoshop :( damn school...
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]*nod nod*

Hey if you'd like I can make you an ftp account....you can use 100mb or so and about 5gb bandwidth, i'm not really using my host right now and you could just have your own access to it...its up to you.

Easily updating things are my forte! SAKURA GOOOOOOOO

I wish I had more original pics of maaya to work with :(

(p.s. the site you have right now is quite cute, its just that ugly tripod banner that sucks :( )[/quote]

Sora's site has a load of images in it's bank that's where I usually find images to use. :lol: I love Sora's image mine!

Would you really let me use your ftp? Are you sure you won't need it?...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I wasn't sure if sora would mind ^^; Well I can set up your own account as if you were signing up to a host, so its totally seperate from the master account....I think I can also set up bandwidth and space limits too.

lalalalaaaaaaaaaaa websites websites (why do I always offer to design websites when I can't even finish my own XD)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Because you're too kind!!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I have now gone through 80 pages of maaya google...I am going to eat then I shall return! *zooooom*
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="dillpops"]
Sora's site has a load of images in it's bank that's where I usually find images to use. :lol: I love Sora's image mine!
[/quote]
Heeee^^;;;;;;; thank you Dilly ! ^.^

... but I have way mooore images on my computer... -_- if only I had the time and strenght to upload them....! >_____<

By the way, if you want a bigger version for a picture you would like to use, just ask me :) (depending on the pictures ; I don't always have bigger versions... >_<)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Do you have really good quality scans of the shounen alice album and gravity single? :O
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="misssakura"]Do you have really good quality scans of the shounen alice album and gravity single? :O[/quote]
I own these two CDs, but I don't have a scanner with me in Paris... >_<

But I remember seeing a CD with my Maaya pictures folder in my room some days ago... just let me find it, there should be good scans in it :)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

ooh that would be awesome :D

Well here is potential design one...^^; just a demo it might need tweaking if it was used....the content would be either in a scrolling div with an online control panel to add in news stories or an iframe with php, again with an online control panel to add content.

Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

IT'S WONDERFUL!!! :neko: :neko: :neko: I wish I was so inspired as you sakura :3
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]ooh that would be awesome :D

Well here is potential design one...^^; just a demo it might need tweaking if it was used....the content would be either in a scrolling div with an online control panel to add in news stories or an iframe with php, again with an online control panel to add content.

Image[/quote]

Uwaaaaah that's awesome!!! Yes, please if possibile ^^ wow you are so talented!! Wow...so many talented layout designers...