Do you play at all?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Merri
Posting Freak

Do you play at all?

Post by Merri »

I've spent some time (not all my time! NONONO!) playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube and I gotta say it is a good game. It made me buy a GBA SP too (the one with in-built light). Now I have to GBAs and I can play with shirenu (OFFTOPIC | if she just played more... she spends most of her day drooling after Morning Musume stuff and something else too but she almost always covers the monitor so I couldn't possibly see anything - like if I care :roll: | OFFTOPIC).

You get the point of the topic. Bring out your gaming knowledge! (or the lack of it! :wink :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
shirenu

Post by shirenu »

I ONLY COVER THE MONITOR WHEN THERE'S PERSONAL TEXT OR EMBARRASING PICTURES, THANK YOU! Besides I need to study sometimes, too.

I currently like Zelda: Wind Waker a lot. And FF: Chrystal Chronicles.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

The only game I vividly remember playing (and still play from time to time) is Diablo. XD I guess I just got addicted to killing monsters off (too bad Diablo II doesn't have a body-count). Apart from that... I still have that Sailor Moon RPG somewhere (almost done!), and I tried playing McGee's Alice (I feel sick from playing 3D kind of games, though).

Oh, and strategy can be fun, but only if it's easy to play :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I have an nintendo 64 and a colour gameboy :D woo for me!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Hi everybody!

There is a few consoles at home: game boy, megadrive (with megaCD), PSX and DreamCast, but they belong to my brother. I'm not a gamer. If my memories are true the only game I ever finished was Tomb Raider 4. I also used to play Fifa'98 (my brother beats me 99% of times :oops :) , Dragon Ball Final Bout (more sound beatings :cry :) and Dune 2.
In PC field I sometimes play things like Tetris (it's funny when I close my eyes at night for sleep and see pieces falling down :lol :) , arkanoid, windows solitaire and Doom (I really love Doom more than any other game!)
Sometimes I play games along with my brother, like Silent Hill, Tomb Raider and things like that. I make the puzzles and he kills the bad guys!

But all this is from time to time, I don't use to spent my time gaming.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Hey, I find those icons of the consoles i've got at home. I think they are really funny.
btw, reading that thread I reach the conclusion that Merry and Shirenu are brothers, am I wrong?
shirenu

Post by shirenu »

I'm a girl! :cry:

:evil:

Haha. Yes, Merri is my brother and I'm his sister. :D
Tenson

Sorry!

Post by Tenson »

:P Ups!
I know you're a girl (as pretty as Aibon?) but I made a mistake.
In Spanish we also use the male gender to significate male and female together. For example: "Somos 2 hermanos" (We're 2 brothers). That can means that we're two brothers, and that we are a boy and a girl too. If we were 2 girls I would said we're two sisters.
But that doesn't work in English. I should have said that you are brother and sister.
:oops: Gomen!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

In Finnish we have a separate word for that.

Sisarukset = brothers and/or sisters
Veljet = brothers
Siskot = sisters

Finnish is so advanced when compared to other languages :roll:

Btw, is it just me or are we heavily offtopic?
keldo

Post by keldo »

english word would be sibling just to continue the derail!
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

[quote="Merri"]Finnish is so advanced when compared to other languages :roll:[/quote]

*coughs* Yeah, right. That's why so many people speak it :P it's so easy to pronounce, too, haha ^.^;;

In German, the word for siblings would be "Geschwister"

Ehh.... to get back on topic - where can I get a SNES emulator? And, oh, can anyone remember the great game of Iceclimber? I loved it. ^o^
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Zsnes is a good one, www.zsnes.com should work.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

*back again*

Thanks for the link, worked with me. I actually almost finished the Sailor Moon game by now, though I don't think I'll ever be able to defeat the evil overlady. :(