Powerpuff Girls Z

Place for non-Maaya topics.
chibiNekomancer

Powerpuff Girls Z

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Ok, i guess the common answer is 'powerpuff girls is not anime'. To that i agree... and yet dont mind, since i love that series ^^

I loved the movie, loved the characters and am now freaked out and excited that there is going to be an anime of it... or so i think. I have not taken my time to translate the page yet >_>

In a normal day, i search the internet for japanese dvd of the movie, but i found <a href="http://ppgcom.gooside.com/index.html">this</a>. The title says: 'finally out, the powerpuff girls Z!'; as you can see the character design is very different from the original, from dress and hair style, to the good old (i mean bad) Mojo jojo! :D

Not being sure as to if there are fans of ppg, you can find more screen shots <a href="http://ppgcom.gooside.com/ppgz/index.html">here</a>.
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
chibiNekomancer

Just found out you can only have 3 attachmentes per post! @_@

Anyway, more screenshots! XD
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Hmm I guess it looks okay to me but when you take away the original style of the cartoon then you defeat the purpose of it.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

cant sleep now...cant sleep T_T
Is it already being aired at Japan? =]
I feel the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! =8D
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
chibiNekomancer

Cant say for sure... but there is a translation, or at least part of it <a href="http://www.toonygal.com/ppg/">here</a>

[quote="missakura"]
Hmm I guess it looks okay to me but when you take away the original style of the cartoon then you defeat the purpose of it.
[/quote]

I have never been good at finding purpouses :s
I take it more like 'what if' kinda feeling, seeing the powerpuff girls in another style of art. Maybe it will only be an OVA; it would be weird if it were/will be a whole series of them.

And in all this, i still have not gotten the powerpuff girls move (japan dvd) yet...
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Thankie Chibi Chibi =*** kissu kissu

hmmm...maybe its just a perfect fan to fan work XD okie okie...keep on dreamin' yuki someday youll find a nice Arima to marry =X
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"