Steve Conte

Place for non-Maaya topics.
chibiNekomancer

Steve Conte

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Upon watching Wolf's Rain i noticed there are many wongs by Steve Conte. The other time i heard of him was in 'Garden of Everything', where Maaya is the background singer.

I have a liking to his music, and as with Maaya, he works with Yoko Kanno. I don't have much of his music yet, but i have still to find one i dislike :D

I guess he has a website or something... o_o
... im a bit afraid to ask in the yoko kanno forum >_<
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
N.Narumi

Post by N.Narumi »

The Conte Brothers!!

They look odd in the pictures, but they are nice people^^

I remembered sakamoto 'kena usik' by him. But nevertheless, Sakamoto has her standards ^^ Not sure weather it's a rumor or not..

Steve sang some songs in Cowboy Bebob Anime.. I was wondering why Sakamoto didnt play part in it, while YK and IY did. Wakarimasen!!

well, I kinda didnt like him at first.. lol, but then his music sometimes rocks.. eventhough some of them are sad songs. But simply its just nice to hear.
[url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url] Lady in Blue*~ (New Layout ~)
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I have the newest The Conte's album, Bleed Together. I liked it a lot :neko: Steve is a Kanno-san friend since her album "Song to Fly", I think, but I can't remember the details :?

By the way Chibi
http://thecontes.com/
This is The Contes site. \o/
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Steve is lovely, I had a few email bouts with him when he recorded 'GARDEN OF EVERYTHING' because...um...I kind of blew it in the secrecy department ^^;;;;; I announced it on his official website message board as I was excited and apparently Yoko had told him not to tell anyone for at least another month. Well, Maaya's site had announced it so I just continued the trend! But yeah, he is lovely!

His voice is great too.
chibiNekomancer

*Cloned Post* ... delete?
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
chibiNekomancer

[quote="dillpops"]Steve is lovely, I had a few email bouts with him when he recorded 'GARDEN OF EVERYTHING' because...um...I kind of blew it in the secrecy department ^^;;;;; I announced it on his official website message board as I was excited and apparently Yoko had told him not to tell anyone for at least another month. Well, Maaya's site had announced it so I just continued the trend! But yeah, he is lovely!

His voice is great too.[/quote]

Wow, you got Steve in trouble! XD
I bet at the least he has you in mind from time to time when he thinks of the wrath of Yoko ^^u

[quote="Bazaa"]
I have the newest The Conte's album, Bleed Together. I liked it a lot Steve is a Kanno-san friend since her album "Song to Fly", I think, but I can't remember the details
[/quote]

Does Steve work Maaya-eske with Yoko?, i get the feeling he does works from time to time, but is mostly independen (am i off? ^^ ;) [/quote]

[quote="Narumi"]
I remembered sakamoto 'kena usik' by him. But nevertheless, Sakamoto has her standards ^^ Not sure weather it's a rumor or not..
[/quote]

eeeh?.... what are you implying here :oops:
this is the first time i have read this rumor :d

PS. At least Maaya hada little role in the anime ^o^
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Kena usik? :?

Translation requested, please :3
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Tenson"]Kena usik? :?

Translation requested, please :3[/quote]
I'm asking for it too !^^;;;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Wouldn't it be cool if Steve and Maaya sang GARDEN OF EVERYTHING when she goes to the states?
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="dillpops"]Wouldn't it be cool if Steve and Maaya sang GARDEN OF EVERYTHING when she goes to the states?[/quote]

Only if I'll there to enjoy it :x
N.Narumi

Post by N.Narumi »

hmm.. it's just a rumor probably. But it in fact, it make me hate Conte for once. But I forgive him ^^ he just like any of us, trying out our luck in getting girls.

"kena usik" is a word from language in my country in malaysia. Pretty much like Indonesian languange, since we live so bloody near. haha..

Translation.. beep.. beep.. beep.. ting*.. = disturbed

Sakamoto receiving fancy emails from steve, but mention she doenst understand his words >.<

ahahahaha... remember that song from steve, "words we couldnt say" Bah.. even if steve wrote it in broken hiragana, maaya would still give a dull reply.

thumbs up for sakamoto san ^^

Sakamoto is an Anime person, lol maybe an Otaku ^^ too. She likes and loves anime soo much. Probably serious relationship is still early for her. Since her fans are still in an early age, who else would cheer us fans up?

hmm, loop song.. I just watched Tsubasa Chronicle Eps 01 yesterday. Hmmm..... Tomoyo is evil.. ^^ gahh.. it was 7 years ago, I watched CCS.. and now another masterpice is being born again ^^ ohohooho
[url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url] Lady in Blue*~ (New Layout ~)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

That reply..confused me O_O
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Eh? Steve Conte were flirting with Maaya through e-mail? :odd:
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Might be something people have made up, I heard about it when it happened... people often think it was flirting. But we don't know as we don't have the mails.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't think Steve has met Maaya before, unless when she was mastering Shounen Alice in NYC they met up. But the time we're talking about on the notes that maaya put up about Nikopachi she definately hadn't met him. Steve didn't even meet her to sing THE GARDEN OF EVERYTHING because her parts were pre-recorded...

However they may have met at the Cowboy Bebop concert...

I think it's a rumour ^^