Members photos =O

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="takeyuki"]This is me 3 years ago. I don't have many pictures of myself... just too embarrasing.... :?[/quote]

You live in Kanagawa? That's awesome!

A few weeks ago I had no idea what Kanagawa was, but my Japanese tutor recommended that I stop by there during my Japanese trip. I'll be taking a train from Kyoto to Nagano, and I believe it goes right through Kanagawa. Isnt there a gigantic castle near there?
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

[quote="Gibb"]

A few weeks ago I had no idea what Kanagawa was, but my Japanese tutor recommended that I stop by there during my Japanese trip. I'll be taking a train from Kyoto to Nagano, and I believe it goes right through Kanagawa. Isnt there a gigantic castle near there?[/quote]

Hmm there's a castle in Odawara that is the southernmost city of Kanagawa Prefecture. That city is part of the ancient Tokaido road, conecting Edo(Tokyo) to Kyoto. Then there's the city of Kamakura, which was the capital of the Kamakura Period... in 11.. whenever AD.

Now Kanagawa Prefecture is basically an industrial city. With the international port of Yokohama, which is one of the biggest ports in Japan, you can imagine the quantity of good being ferried to and fro.
I, myself, work at a factory manufacturing autoparts. I live in the 'famous' Shonan area, if you have heard Southern All Stars, I live near their birthplace.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

southern all star
they're a legend!!!!
along with chage and aska, bz and that great guys!!
have you ever met them by any chance :lol:

i think ur ajapanese native
*think again,,, and yeah i think uve said that ur not i guess...*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I just noticed that the last pic I posted was from years ago and now it's link expired ages ago XD

As Tenson would say, here's the standart Bazaa picture XD

It's from last year, but the only thing that's changed is that I haven't cut much my hair since then, so it's now much longer. I'm probably going to keep that kid face till I die. People can only guess I'm not 15 or 16 because I'm tall XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Bus drivers still occasionally guess my little sister is less than 12 years old (she is 21 atm).
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

you're a girl?!?!?! XD
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="takeyuki"][quote="Gibb"]

A few weeks ago I had no idea what Kanagawa was, but my Japanese tutor recommended that I stop by there during my Japanese trip. I'll be taking a train from Kyoto to Nagano, and I believe it goes right through Kanagawa. Isnt there a gigantic castle near there?[/quote]

Hmm there's a castle in Odawara that is the southernmost city of Kanagawa Prefecture. That city is part of the ancient Tokaido road, conecting Edo(Tokyo) to Kyoto. Then there's the city of Kamakura, which was the capital of the Kamakura Period... in 11.. whenever AD.

Now Kanagawa Prefecture is basically an industrial city. With the international port of Yokohama, which is one of the biggest ports in Japan, you can imagine the quantity of good being ferried to and fro.
I, myself, work at a factory manufacturing autoparts. I live in the 'famous' Shonan area, if you have heard Southern All Stars, I live near their birthplace.[/quote]

Very cool, but it seems I had my cities mixed up. I was thinking of Kanazawa along the North Western coast. I'm going to be spending 2 days in Hakone, which sounds like it's pretty close to where you're at since Odawara station is where we're getting off the train.

edit: very cute picture Inês ^___^
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="misssakura"]you're a girl?!?!?! XD[/quote]

lol? XD
You can still catch me
BibiOui

Post by BibiOui »

Her voice doesn't seem like a boy's one when she sang the opening of Escaflown.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

so this is me. pretty obvious i dont like my photo taken.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="misssakura"]you're a girl?!?!?! XD[/quote]
Except full moon nights, I must say XD
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Hot and cold water may cause problems determining the correct sex.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

It's been 9 years since someone thought I was a boy XD I need to set a new record now.
You can still catch me
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="Bazaa"]It's been 9 years since someone thought I was a boy XD I need to set a new record now.[/quote]

is finding out the gender of people important? sometimes it fun to guess. perhaps we need to add: 'ps i am a guy/girl' in our posts, unless you find the confusion and surprised reactions amusing (i do) :P i think its easy to pick out who is which, at least on this forum.

merri, youve been watching too much ranma, you forgot to add hot/cold water may also cause spieces confusion, though pandas, cats and ducks would have difficulty using keyboards.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Actually I haven't watched/read Ranma almost at all. Quickly browsed through a few pages sometime, but didn't really get into it.