Random Fun Forum Stats

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Yes, she should go to France because it is the middle of Europe = we can all go there ^^[/quote]
Yes !!! and I would invite you all in my small lost town !! ^o^ (let's sing karaoke till the sun rise ! ^___^)[/quote]

YAY!!! PARTY!! Ill bring smirnoff ice =d and ill get drunk cuz im too shy to sing YAY!!! and you dont wanna lose your hearing...or your balls >=( yuki gonna get mad if someone says that im a bad singer even if thats the truth huhuhuhuhuhuhu in fact i just wanted to say balls XD

[quote="Bazaa"][quote="Yuki-chan"]I feel to lonely >_< im the only Brazilian who joined the forum...
Oh well, i can talk to Bazaa ^^ she understand my portuguese =O that amazing cuz not even my brazilian friends understand me ;_____;
[/quote]

XD That's because you're my nee-san! And also because I'm almighty!

Anyway, I'm suprised I entered in the top 10 :3 And also that Portugal is in 7th place XD I have to make all my friends join and actually POST something, not like my dearest wife who joined and keeps forgetting to post.

Anyway, this is the proof that we're cool :neko:[/quote]

HAUhAUHuAHuhAUhaUhauhauuAHu Bazaa-chan is funny, but she has to clean my room yet..yare yare Bazaa-chan~
UAHuhAUhUAHuhAUhUAhUA the last sentence was the funniest XD HAUhAUhUAHuHAuhAUhUAHuAHua
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"][quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Yes, she should go to France because it is the middle of Europe = we can all go there ^^[/quote]
Yes !!! and I would invite you all in my small lost town !! ^o^ (let's sing karaoke till the sun rise ! ^___^)[/quote]

YAY!!! PARTY!! Ill bring smirnoff ice =d and ill get drunk cuz im too shy to sing YAY!!! and you dont wanna lose your hearing...or your balls >=( yuki gonna get mad if someone says that im a bad singer even if thats the truth huhuhuhuhuhuhu in fact i just wanted to say balls XD[/quote]
I'm very shy too when it comes to singing in front of people *^^;* but if we sing all together, hopefully no one will know who sang out of tune^^

By the way did you say "smirnoff"..? o.o
It's the only one alcohol drink I like !! ^o^; (because it doesn't taste alcohol^^;; ;) Let's get drink together Yuki-chan !! ^___^;;;[/size]

(sorry, off-topic =_=;; ;)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Megumi"]Tenson, rank 5 will be soon mine nyahaha :evil:
^^;;[/quote]

Arg, you did it :(
But I won't give up :x

[quote="Sora"]Yes !!! and I would invite you all in my small lost town !! ^o^ (let's sing karaoke till the sun rise ! ^___^)[/quote]

Small lost town? It sounds good. I put my name down! When could I go?

Btw, then you all could came to my city for a holyday. Sun, beaches, lovely people and things like that...
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

in fact it is no so difficult...
I'm here since 2 week and I'm already in the top 15 flooders ^^;

Did I speak very too much ? :oops:
Sora

Post by Sora »

No it's fine J
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha,ha I've started a lot of those topics 0_o I'm such a post-hog! Now onder I'm the no.1 poster - I post junk!
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

are saying that the most viewed topic of the forum are junk o__O ?!?
if people are here, this is because we love what is said here, your voice and your pictures :neko:

anyway, please don't lower yourself as you do :maayagrin:
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Sora"][quote="Yuki-chan"][quote="Sora"][quote="dillpops"]Yes, she should go to France because it is the middle of Europe = we can all go there ^^[/quote]

YAY!!! PARTY!! Ill bring smirnoff ice =d and ill get drunk cuz im too shy to sing YAY!!! and you dont wanna lose your hearing...or your balls >=( yuki gonna get mad if someone says that im a bad singer even if thats the truth huhuhuhuhuhuhu in fact i just wanted to say balls XD[/quote]
I'm very shy too when it comes to singing in front of people *^^;* but if we sing all together, hopefully no one will know who sang out of tune^^

By the way did you say "smirnoff"..? o.o
It's the only one alcohol drink I like !! ^o^; (because it doesn't taste alcohol^^;; ;) Let's get drink together Yuki-chan !! ^___^;;;[/size]

(sorry, off-topic =_=;; ;) [/quote]
OFF TOPIC AGAIN!!!
YAY!! Smirnoff is verrrrrriii good!! XD but my father never let me drink it T_T awww...but at Sora-sama house everything can happen!!! YAY!!! uhuhuhuhuhuhuh "I was pure" HAuHUAhUAHuHAu i wonder what she was talkin about HAUHUAhUHAuHAUuHAuHUahUA
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]
OFF TOPIC AGAIN!!!
YAY!! Smirnoff is verrrrrriii good!! XD but my father never let me drink it T_T awww...but at Sora-sama house everything can happen!!! YAY!!! uhuhuhuhuhuhuh "I was pure" HAuHUAhUAHuHAu i wonder what she was talkin about HAUHUAhUHAuHAUuHAuHUahUA[/quote]
(yeah, almost everything can happen since I live in the country ^o^ we can be quite noisy, the neighbours don't really care^^)[/size]

I wonder too what Maaya wanted to say by "I was pure"...^^
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="Sora"]
I wonder too what Maaya wanted to say by "I was pure"...^^[/quote]

1/ she speak of her voice, which is more mature now
2/ she was not corrupted by the industry of the japonese anime
3/ she was innocent in her mind, not aware of the reality

but there are also other meanings .... :3
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Sora"][quote="Yuki-chan"]
OFF TOPIC AGAIN!!!
YAY!! Smirnoff is verrrrrriii good!! XD but my father never let me drink it T_T awww...but at Sora-sama house everything can happen!!! YAY!!! uhuhuhuhuhuhuh "I was pure" HAuHUAhUAHuHAu i wonder what she was talkin about HAUHUAhUHAuHAUuHAuHUahUA[/quote]
(yeah, almost everything can happen since I live in the country ^o^ we can be quite noisy, the neighbours don't really care^^)[/size]

I wonder too what Maaya wanted to say by "I was pure"...^^[/quote]

YAY!!! So next year im going to France to party w/ Sora-sama XD My aunt said that France is funnier than USA XD and now Sora-sama is inviting to stay a year at her home ~uhuhuhuhu

[quote="J
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

You people post too much! I have a limited time for all the forums I visit and I can't get to read all the posts here like I used to! POST LESS! Or Maaya will cry: :(

Ah! Love the irony.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

NO !
you have to stop others activities, and become a full time admin ^^;

like I've done to become a almost full time flooder ^^;
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Cut down time with my girlfriend? You're asking for a lot :D
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Merri"]You people post too much! I have a limited time for all the forums I visit and I can't get to read all the posts here like I used to! POST LESS! Or Maaya will cry: :(

Ah! Love the irony.[/quote]

Chill out, you're only a little behind me :P