new animes, favorite animes

Place for non-Maaya topics.
mood

new animes, favorite animes

Post by mood »

honey and clover is actuallay my favorite anime- its about some art students living together in a house, having no money, no food and off course its about love-triangles, everyday-life, slapstick... oh i really really love it.

have you heared about it yet?

then im also watching loveless, very strange shonen-ai anime about a boy called ritsuka with ears and an adult, soubi. rsitukas brother seimei was killed by the mysteriours seven moons and he wants to find out why...
the music is beautiful, the atmosphere most of the time quite "dark", reminds me of neon genesis evangelion. (ritsuka has psychological problems as well as shinji).

next one is AiR, a boy whos is searching for the girl of the sky and a little schoolgirl who becomes friend with him. shes really stupid but also kawaii.
the story is abit weird but cant stop watching it though.

best of is is naruto, no.1 noisy ninja in surprising people, it acutally has 143 episodes. ^-^

i read someone was watching uta katta. can you tell me more about it? i have seen episode 1 and i still dont know what it is about. ^^
Igamelec

Post by Igamelec »

I'm currently following Yakitate!! Japan, Bleach and Speed Grapher.

Even if Yakitate is hilarious and Speed Grapher is real cool (especially the first episodes) I still have Bleach as a personal favourite. Third ED Houkiboshi is also one of my favourite songs throughout time

Honey and clover sounds pretty cool, mood :)

if you like dark dramas and the like I can recommend you to have a look on Elfen Lied and Monster. I haven't watched Monster myself but apparently it's great
Yuki-chan

Re: new animes, favorite animes

Post by Yuki-chan »

My favorite anime is BOOGIEPOP PHANTOM!! And i've just finished watching Emma...very very cute anime about love relationship between a maid and a gentry XD much better than Karekano ^^ Arjuna and Rahxephon were good anime too XD life style just like Boogiepop Phantom~ That was my favorite anime collection ;3 for now~

[quote="mood"]i read someone was watching uta katta. can you tell me more about it? i have seen episode 1 and i still dont know what it is about. ^^[/quote]

UHUhuHuhUhU I've watched the first two episodes XD now im downloading the entire serie XD Oh well...i dont know what it's about too XD ill be finishing the download tomorrow XD but i think it worth the time you waste ^^ the rate at animenfo.com was pretty good and it's drama category ;___; i love dramas....
and well...the ending song is sooooooooooo~ cute!!! ^^d

And AiR has beautiful op and ed songs too O_o
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I'm a sucker for Romantic comedies with some ecchi elements thrown in. ^__^ Here are some synapsis' for a couple of the series i'm watching.

I couldnt wait so I went and downloaded the rest of Elfen Lied, and it was one of the best series I have seen in a while. I think I'd put it in my top 5 best animes, but that might be a bit of a stretch.

Elfen Lied
A very dangerous mutant who can instantly kill anything within 2 meters using invisible weapons escapes from a facility. Before she can get away, she is shot with a armor piercing round, which knocks her unconcious. She awakes washed up on the beach as a harmless girl with no knowledge about who she is, or even how to speak. She is found by two young people who take her home to care for her, unaware that she is really a bloodthirsty killer.

Maburaho
Poor Kazuki is a typical High School loser. His looks are plain, his grades are pathetic, and he's got a pretty well known handicap. He attends a special school for some of the most gifted young magicians, where all of his classmates can use magic upwards of 10s of thousands of times. Kazuki however can only use magic 8 times before he turns to dust and fades away. You would think that somebody with these features wouldnt be very popular with the ladies, however all the girls in his class discover that he is the descendant of some of the greatest magicians in the world. That doesnt mean much to Kazuki, but it means that all that magic potential is stored.....elsewhere within him. All the girls want a piece of his genepool, and they'll stop at nothing to get it.

Girls Bravo
Similar to Maburaho, Yukinari is a big time loser. He's short, not athletic, grades suck, etc, etc. What's worse, he's been picked on by the opposite sex his whole life due to his being short and not standing up for himself. All this negative attention from the opposite sex has created a mental illness where he develops a rash when females approach him, basically he is allergic to girls. After a typical horrible day he goes home to find his neighbor naked in his bathroom (her bath is broken in her house apparently). She kicks his ass and he falls into the bath and through a magical portal to another world. He awakes in the other world to see a beautiful girl named Miharu, who is so kind to him that she somehow doesnt trigger his girl allergy. Just when he thinks he's in heaven, he discovers this planet is even more of a nightmare than home. This planet has a male-female ratio of 1-10, meaning there is only one guy for every ten women. When the local female population learns of Yukinari, he has to run for his life as packs of hormone crazed girls chase him through the streets.

I'll post some more series later, but I should probably get some work done >_<
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Nee mood-san, i've just finished downloading Uta~kata and the anime seems to have a silly story >_< She is always helping someone...but the
problems she has to face are soo stupid XD
Well...in watchin the 4th episode at the moment...and since the first one theres no big change >_<

Edited: OKIEE!! Now I finished watching Uta~kata, and the final conclusion was: tahhh nahhh!! EXCELLENT!!! O_O
the first episodes are kinda slow and boring, but in the mid of the series you become more and more curious about why everything is happening XD
and the final episode is very sad ;____; i almost cried~
Well, i dont know if you have the same taste as me, but i really liked the anime, and you really should download the whole serie if you have time ^^
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

The newest anime I'm following is Aa! Megamisama TV, started to be aired last January. The last chapter release by the fansub I'm following was number 20. Now is pretty stopped.
Others anime I'm currently following are the second season of Stand Alone Complex (fansubbed 'till number 11) and Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto (a.k.a. Someday's Dreamers).

Note: I watch Spanish fansubs
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Tenson"]The newest anime I'm following is Aa! Megamisama TV, started to be aired last January. The last chapter release by the fansub I'm following was number 20. Now is pretty stopped.
Others anime I'm currently following are the second season of Stand Alone Complex (fansubbed 'till number 11) and Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto (a.k.a. Someday's Dreamers).

Note: I watch Spanish fansubs[/quote]
I was thinking to download that AH! Megami-sama Tv XD is it good?
well draw? Tell me what happens in the end =] i love spoilers XD did you cry in any episode? XD
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Following that link you'll get the comments (and pics) for the 6 first episodes of Aa Megamisama TV.
Read and choose :)
http://myillusion.net/itsumo/index.php?cat=32
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Tenson"]Following that link you'll get the comments (and pics) for the 6 first episodes of Aa Megamisama TV.
Read and choose :)
http://myillusion.net/itsumo/index.php?cat=32[/quote]
THNKIESSS TENSON!! I wasnt so sure about downloading this anime, but now all my doubts were now cleared *vushuuuu*
thnkiessssss
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I've watched an anime I want to recomend you all. Why? Because you're woth it :P

It is Kumo no Mukou Yakusoku no Basho, released a year ago. It is calm and beautiful. A great movie, I think.
It won the Best Animation Movie Award in Mainichi Eiga Concour, over films like Howl's Moving Castle, Ghost In The Shell: Innocence or Steam Boy.

http://www.kumonomukou.com

Watch it or die! :x
yuna-chan

Post by yuna-chan »

At the moment I'm watching Bleach, Paradise Kiss,Tsubasa, Full metal panic the second raid.
I'll watch anything that seems interesting :)
Paradise Kiss is my new favourite, I loved the manga and the anime is really similar:
Yukari wants nothing more than to make her parents happy by studying hard and getting into a good college. One afternoon, however, she is kidnapped by a group of self-styled fashionistas calling themselves "Paradise Kiss." Yukari suddenly finds herself flung into the roller-coaster life of the fashion world, guided by George, art-snob extraordinaire. In a glamorous makeover of body, mind and soul, she is turned from a hapless bookworm into her friends own exclusive clothing model.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I thought that Hoshi no Koe was better than Kumo no Mukou Yakusoku no Basho. The pace of the second was a little slow until half of the movie and then suddenly started going too fast :x But that's just my opinion. Makoto Shinkai is great :neko:
I'm watching Honey and Clover and Trinity Blood now. They're both really good. My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist \o/
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Recently I've enjoyed both Genshiken and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid. I'm pretty slow with animes, it is hard to find shows to like. Luckily we have an anime magazine in Finland these days where I were able to locate Genshiken. And really liked the show. As for TSR, it was better than the original series in my opinion.

I'm getting Genshiken and Yotsuba&! manga books for Christmas ^^
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="Merri"]Recently I've enjoyed both Genshiken and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid. I'm pretty slow with animes, it is hard to find shows to like. Luckily we have an anime magazine in Finland these days where I were able to locate Genshiken. And really liked the show. As for TSR, it was better than the original series in my opinion.

I'm getting Genshiken and Yotsuba&! manga books for Christmas ^^[/quote]

Did you ever see the Fumoffu mini series for Full Metal Panic? I watched all of the original FMP series but honestly didnt like it. It got rediculously stupid towards the end, and they left all the funny parts from the manga out. Fumoffu is just the slapstick stuff, and is infinately better than the regular series.

You cant go wrong with Yotsuba&, I just finished reading vol.3 which came out middle of last month. It's my second favorite manga currently (behind Mahou Sensei Negima).
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Yeah, I've seen Fumoffu and enjoyed it far more. I actually saw Fumoffu before the original series. Maybe they'll make it a tradition to make everyother FMP anime to a comedypack: that would mean the next series are full of the fun stuff :roll:
Now stuck in programming JavaScript