Being sick

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Merri
Posting Freak

Being sick

Post by Merri »

This mor... er... I mean, yesterday morning when I woke up, my throat was a bit icky. The wonderful awakening of finding out you're coming sick. So I've been getting a bit worse, though I'm still standing with my both legs. 38 degrees Celsius now and probably likely to go up even more.

I dislike taking medicine, I only take if it really starts getting worse (like, I can't get well out of the bed).

I have some plus sides too: now I have a good excuse to play all the time with my consoles, because I just can't do much anything else. Headache is pretty bad though, but I guess it is more thanks to the noise outside (the town/city is having some outdoor concerts till late of night... I just can't stand noise in the night and get headache easily thanks to that).
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Igamelec

Post by Igamelec »

mnawww, sucks to be sick during the summer :/

a good tip to help that head ache is to stop gaming and instead lie down with a movie on soft volume, a pitcher full of something nice to drink and a glass next to you ^^ possibly use headphones if the concerts are bothering you that much :)

I'm exactly the same though that sickness starts with throat starting to get bad. As soon as I get that I make sure I'm not letting my feet or nose get cold, I drink alot and don't do an physical exercise. It usually helps a great deal if you try to avoid other triggering factors
Kem

Post by Kem »

I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon. When I get sick, I just sleep a lot. It's nice because no one bothers you when your sick. You can nap all day if you want.
I like cereal.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Not entirely true here: they bother me quite a bit now that I'm sick. Just a bit less than normally :D Anyways, my tactic worked quite well this time: not getting medicine and about normal sleep and I'm better than I was yesterday. Throat ain't bad and I don't have a headache. I still have the fever though.

For movies, I tend to get more headache when watching them than what I get when playing something. I guess my brains like working :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript