MSN Messenger meeting: Let's Kick Yuki-chan together !!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Sora"]Well, I will still try to come at least on the sundays (since it's our official chat day^^)[/quote]

I think that, once school starts for me, only Fridays and Saturdays will be chat days for me XD I have to get up at 7AM on weekdays, so staying up until 3AM on Sundays would be suicide :roll:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Bazaa"][quote="Sora"]Well, I will still try to come at least on the sundays (since it's our official chat day^^)[/quote]

I think that, once school starts for me, only Fridays and Saturdays will be chat days for me XD I have to get up at 7AM on weekdays, so staying up until 3AM on Sundays would be suicide :roll:[/quote]
Well, let's decree that fridays, saturdays and sundays are official chat days then^^ (I'm sure it's better for everyone^^)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

pity that just a few of us are interested in that meeting -_- well, at least is that what i understand when i see the same people posting here HAuUAhuUAhuHAuuAhuHUAhuHua
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="Sora"]
Well, let's decree that fridays, saturdays and sundays are official chat days then^^ (I'm sure it's better for everyone^^)[/quote]

as I still not have an internet connexion on my home, even the friday will be difficult to me, YET

wait one or 2 months, eheh :)
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

We should also come up with a good topic to talk about! \o/

This way we could bring up conclusions faster ;)
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]We should also come up with a good topic to talk about! \o/

This way we could bring up conclusions faster ;) [/quote]
A "good" topic..?
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Well, having evil conversations with Sith COUGH Sora is funnier if they are not planned :lol:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Bazaa"]Well, having evil conversations with Sith COUGH Sora is funnier if they are not planned :lol:[/quote]
*evil laugh ready* BWAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAA~~~~ XD I like making surprises~~~ > :) *knocking at Bazaa's door*
charp

Post by charp »

umm. so how do i join an msn chat? i'm not really all that informed when it comes to instant messengers.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="charp"]umm. so how do i join an msn chat? i'm not really all that informed when it comes to instant messengers.[/quote]
(don't worry, it's very simple^^)

All you have to do is either to add one of us to your msn contact list or wait for one of us to add you^^ (I just did by the way :) Then once you're online, if there's a chat session ready, we will be able to invite you ^_~
chibiNekomancer

[quote="charp"]umm. so how do i join an msn chat? i'm not really all that informed when it comes to instant messengers.[/quote]

jejjee
i guessed you are used to using IRC :p

I hope to see you there ^_^
in fact, lets try and break the chat record, and see how many people we can get into a conversation XD
(but try to participate, if you don't talk it gets lonely >.<)
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
charp

Post by charp »

lol, don't worry, the only reason why i hadn't joined sooner is because i was kinda off putted by the idea of "kicking" someone i didn't know. even just for fun ^^;
chibiNekomancer

[quote="charp"]lol, don't worry, the only reason why i hadn't joined sooner is because i was kinda off putted by the idea of "kicking" someone i didn't know. even just for fun ^^;[/quote]

Actually... i think Yukinon does most of the kicking x_x
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

But now im quiet ne? You have to admit that im not kickin as much as i was kicking before XD

Ne Charp...can i add you? ^^ i dont wanna send you a pm cuz...well, i dont like pms..i usually dont know when someone pmed me ^^"

AutoMessage: HI nobody is there to take your call, please leave a msg after the tone...PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sora-sama AutoMessages ROXOR!!! she is funny even when she isnt online HUHEuhUEhuHE

=8D
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Could we take up again that habit?
I would like to kick Yuki-chan again (or, at least, play football with her Uncanny Pet Ball)