Never again, please

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Tenson

Never again, please

Post by Tenson »

As you know, 60 years ago something terrible happened.
I whish never again.
Kem

Re: Never again, please

Post by Kem »

[quote="Tenson"]As you know, 60 years ago something terrible happened.
I whish never again.[/quote]

Yeah. I hope that someday the world can get to a point where all the leaders realize that nuclear weapons are NEVER the answer.
I like cereal.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

no comments for that....most of the politicians are idiots !! Well, its like Rousseau said...we were all born pure but the society corrupts the human beings....i guess it was Rousseau who said that T_T now im not sure~
well...it is something that really pisses me off...the Atomic Bombs(atomic..nuclear? XD)....im only sure of that~ and that one day i'll die XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
ogawa

Post by ogawa »

I haven't ever been to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I was born 17 years ago. I haven't ever experienced war.
but I know many people still suffer by aftereffects of atomic bomb.
I have heard about atomic bomb from people who knows it. he said "I was in hell" and he cried.
I cannot understand why there is still it in the world...
war is wrong!
Sora

Re: Never again, please

Post by Sora »

[quote="Kem"]Yeah. I hope that someday the world can get to a point where all the leaders realize that nuclear weapons are NEVER the answer.[/quote]
Well, not only nuclear weapons, WARS. War should never be the answer.

But is it possible in a world like ours..? I'm just really ashamed to be part of the human race sometimes...
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
neopeius

And another memorial tomorrow...

Post by neopeius »

At least let the spirits of those killed at Hiroshima rest quietly knowing that their sacrifice and that of those at Nagasaki is properly the main reason we haven't annhilated ourselves many times over.

There are a lot of reasons the Bombs were dropped on Japan, many of them based on faulty reasoning and/or politics. But with the unleashing of such destruction, humanity now has a living example of what such weapons can do and I think it has saved us through the Cold War and hopefully beyond.

*folds a crane*