Record your voice!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

Merri has this kind of English accent that sounds like he's actually Swedish... urgh, that makes no sense. ^.^; What I mean is that it sounds so clean and perfect and makes me all envious. XD

And Chibinekomancer (who does need a shorter nick ;p) has a neat accent and a nicely deep voice. ^o^

Yuki-chan's voice is so great, I love husky voices. *croaks in own high-ish voice* ^.^;

Spanish sounds nicer than I thought. :3

I'll find something to read to you in English, Serbocroatian and German (though my Serbocroatian has become laughable, I'm afraid). Be back soon! ^_^

Edit: the microphone was too close and [insert more broody talk here], but there you go - I read the dedication of The Little Prince in Serbocroatian, German and English. It's not too personal, sorry, but I wanted to give a comparison and, well, I also tend to talk for very long when I'm let off the leash of a set text. ^.^;
li0n

Post by li0n »

LOL, i was cracking up at Yuki's message
hahahahha
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

maybe i should have recorded a "nenenene" xmas version XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]maybe i should have recorded a "nenenene" xmas version XD[/quote]
Oh please Yuki !! XD
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
li0n

Post by li0n »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]maybe i should have recorded a "nenenene" xmas version XD[/quote]

hahah also make a nenenene in ode to joy theme
^^^^^^