I am here!!!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

Paris-London flights must be really cheap with all those low-budget airlines now. Also, I know that a friend of my sister's who used to live in Paris and had moved for one year to a little town by the Channel (actually, right where the Eurotunnel ends) just had her parents drive her there with loads of stuff. ^.^;

...I gotta stop making friends who live at least 6 time zones away exclusively. It's too expensive to meet them. ^.^;

@dillpops: it should also be a great experience because you're out without your family for the first time. My University is like 25 mins away from home, so there is no need whatsoever to move out. :| This way, you're really -forced- to make friends, which is just better, as it makes you more... well, desperate. ^.^; Just imagine if you didn't feel the need to make friends in your new classes and then you wouldn't chat up people there and couldn't copy their notes. :P Really, after a while, it should get better. Either that, or you can do it like me - I seem to have friends for like one semester and then I look at my mobile phone and can't remember whose numbers I have on there (I sound like a playboy ^.^; ).