Origa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Gibb

Origa

Post by Gibb »

I randomly downloaded an album by Origa called "Aurora" the other day. I hadn't heard of her before, and honestly had no idea what to expect. Apparently Origa is originally from some Russian country. Her cd is comprised of songs in 3 different languages; Japanese, English, and some kind of Russian dialect (sorry I honestly dont know anything about Russian). The songs are absolutely beautiful and I like every single song on the CD.

Anyway I was just looking around at a site to buy other cds by Origa, when I noticed this page:

http://www.nippon-export.com/catalog/pr ... ts_id=9751

In the "Customers who bought this product also purchased" section are tons and tons of Maaya CDs @_@!

I wonder if that's a sign that people who like Maaya will also like Origa. Regardless, i love Aurora so much that I'm going to go out on a limb and order one of her other cds, for which I've heard none of the songs.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Sora

Re: Origa

Post by Sora »

[quote="Gibb"]In the "Customers who bought this product also purchased" section are tons and tons of Maaya CDs @_@!

I wonder if that's a sign that people who like Maaya will also like Origa. [/quote]
Actually, Origa has already worked with Yoko Kanno in the past^^ So it may explain why people who bought Maaya CDs also bought Origa's :)

I really love her voice, she can sing so high~ *__*

(by the way, we already have a topic about her here)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Doh, didnt think to search for another thread first.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4