What you'll be doing during the summer?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
shirenu

Post by shirenu »

Whee Pippa, remember to always carry a camera with you! You never know who you might bump into. :D

My summer? Don't know yet. If I get to choose, I'll finally read some novels I've wanted to read for some while and um... Make plans for the future... I just graduated and am in the middle of taking entrance exams, so if I get accepted to a university things may get crazy. :? If I don't, I'll still have to think of something to do.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

Uwah, Japan. T__T I want to go, too. Well, at least I have a friend going there, so maybe I can exploit her. :P

What will I be doing this summer? Learning Labour Law. Spending at least two weeks in Croatia in August, eating many figs (we don't have a drooling smiley). Hmmm... maybe I'll fly over to California, too, though I don't think I'll have the time (or money) for that. Get a job, maybe. Read all the books I haven't had the time for reading. I think I'm really looking forward to summer. :D
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

:maayadrool: <- good enough?
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

:D That's great, thanks!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

See you guys in two weeks! I'm off tomorrow :D unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to join Maaya's fanclub, but I will take the info and try! yay! Anyway, I'm hoping to get 'hotchpotch' there so...YAY!

See you in two weeks!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

\(^o^)/ Weeee!

See you, Dillpops! Have fun!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Wheee I got a Hotchpotch (I'm in Narita airport now!)
Sora

Post by Sora »

Lucky you ! I want Hotchpotch too ! \(;^O^ ;) /
Did you get the guitar codes with it ? (it only came with the first press... but maybe you GOT a first press ^_~; where did you find it ?)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Sora"]Lucky you ! I want Hotchpotch too ! \(;^O^ ;) /
Did you get the guitar codes with it ? (it only came with the first press... but maybe you GOT a first press ^_~; where did you find it ?)[/quote]

Unfortunately not a first press T_T but I got it in Tower Records but saw it in all the record shops I went to! I love 'Pilot' so much, this is definately one of my favourite maaya songs EVER!