J-drama

Place for non-Maaya topics.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]for the best music, i highly recommend long vacation. meguri ai also has some good music although the dorama itself isn't that marvellous. and antique becoz it has many mr. children songs in it.. :D [/quote]

What is long vacation about? Is is worth watching? Besides the music? I love great music, but if its a good story?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

a classic romance dorama.. about a girl, minami, played by tomoko kawaguchi, who deserted by her groom in her wedding day.. and coincidentally the man living in the same apartment with the main character of this dorama, senna, which is none other, kimura takuya himself..

they live in one apartment.. and they're like opposite in character.. *the guy is a calm one and was falling in love to another girl in the same music school, junior to him.. which is matsu takako and the woman, tomoko was brutal, does a lot of talking and also sexy*.. and also in age *tomoko is older 6 years than kimutaku* Seems like it's possibble to make this two a couple. anyway, soon they realized that the difference in character itself that could bring them together..

and yeah, watch urself.. i dun really recommend if you dun like classic old school love stories.. but this one is cool for the cool dialogue, cool character played by each player, and of course, the music. i've made a record for a song from the dorama, "close to you", by guitar *originally by piano*.. next time ill be sure to upload it.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

here's one song from long vacation (me covering)

close to you (originally by piano)
http://rapidshare.de/files/40250979/K_- ... _.WAV.html
don't get me wrong. the real song is 1000x better.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Sounds good, I like old school romance stuff, I might enjoy it. I'll give it a shot after I finish my current dramas.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

just for ur information, kimutaku in this dorama was 24-25 years old and the girl is 31. So don't expect any highschool/youth dorama.. actually i like it this way. not too mature.. but not too young too. tomoko-san isn't really that pretty, if compared to matsu takako or ryoko hirosue *the last name i mentioned performed when she was still 16 in this dorama. cute ryoko-chan!! ^^*
moro

Post by moro »

the only dorame I watched yet is Nodame cantabile live action. I really love it because I'm also into music (choir, orchesta, bigband, piano, flute, singing, composing and conducting) and same as Chiaki I'm aiming for becomiing a conductor but everything else... omg...I am like Nodame in many ways, the bad as well as the good aspects...but after watching this, I started to practice the piano more seriously
I would recommend this to everyone who's into music and interested into classical music as well, the live action contains many great pieces like "l'ile joyeuse"(Debussy) or the Brahm sinphonie Nr. 1 <3
Really funny is the aspect that within the episodes they triy to speak some other languages like german or french and it sounds like...omg...their german is just aweful, sometimes I even don't recognised it as german (or something similar to this language^^*) but after all it's really funny to listen to them XD Nodame cantabile is really fun to watch ;D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i watch nodame too..
nodame's various expressions were hilarious..