Silent Hill

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Tenson

Silent Hill

Post by Tenson »

Well, at last, there is an offcial page: http://www.welcometosilenthill.com
It's a little flash page with a little intro and some pics from the movie, for use them in the poster contest. Unfortunately only people from the States (and Columbia) can participate.
In this spanish site you can watch some posters:
http://www.colinasilenciosa.net/index.php?itemid=179

I'm yearning for watch it! :evil:
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

WOW!!! I love Silent Hill XD even if i've never finished any of the series because im too scared for that XD uHEUuehUEuHEUUE XD
In fact...every horror game i buy...i have to call friends to play it for me XD so i spend most of the time just watching XD

UAHuHAuhUHAUUA OKIE!! its decided XD lets all watch the movie together XD pick on my house at 22h XD =] i'll be wating you guys~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I have a Silent Hill manual, but I don't own the game. The darn manual was lost when I sold the game and I thought I didn't have it.

So, does anyone want the manual? :D
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
li0n

Post by li0n »

hmm, to watch and understand the movie, would you have to play all the games? Because i've only played 1 and i haven't even finished it hehehe.
Kem

Post by Kem »

[quote="li0n"]hmm, to watch and understand the movie, would you have to play all the games? Because i've only played 1 and i haven't even finished it hehehe.[/quote]

It sounds like the movie is totally different from the games, so I don't think so.
I like cereal.
li0n

Post by li0n »

[quote="Kem"][quote="li0n"]hmm, to watch and understand the movie, would you have to play all the games? Because i've only played 1 and i haven't even finished it hehehe.[/quote]

It sounds like the movie is totally different from the games, so I don't think so.[/quote]

Ahh ok, i heard from a friend actually, that it's slightly based off silent hill 1.
But i suppose they would require a wider audience so it would be pretty unfair.
(Similar thing with the resident evil movie, which i thought wasn't too bad at all)
c-try

Post by c-try »

I'm playing SH2 right now......
It's a great game