what are you girl or boy?

Place for non-Maaya topics.

what are you ?

Total votes: 0
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Female and proud ^_________^ I think most Maaya fans are boys but online she seems popular with girls too!
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="misssakura"]I'm a girl but I loathe being one (except for the clothes) and don't much like their company. And girls in rock bands = LAME.[/quote]

Blasphemy! Do As Infinity is/was incredible. If you're talking about hard rock/metal bands, then I suppose I can agree with you tho. Also I suppose you could consider the Indigo another rock band, and they're one of my favorites for sure.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

I'm a girl. :evil:
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="Gibb"][quote="misssakura"]I'm a girl but I loathe being one (except for the clothes) and don't much like their company. And girls in rock bands = LAME.[/quote]

Blasphemy! Do As Infinity is/was incredible. If you're talking about hard rock/metal bands, then I suppose I can agree with you tho. Also I suppose you could consider the Indigo another rock band, and they're one of my favorites for sure.[/quote]

Yeah I consider DAI to be way more pop rock than actual rock. =)
Kem

Post by Kem »

[quote="misssakura"][quote="Gibb"][quote="misssakura"]I'm a girl but I loathe being one (except for the clothes) and don't much like their company. And girls in rock bands = LAME.[/quote]

Blasphemy! Do As Infinity is/was incredible. If you're talking about hard rock/metal bands, then I suppose I can agree with you tho. Also I suppose you could consider the Indigo another rock band, and they're one of my favorites for sure.[/quote]

Yeah I consider DAI to be way more pop rock than actual rock. =)[/quote]

I would agree with the DAI being pop, though it doesn't really matter to me. I just love them.

And I'm a girl. Yay!! I don't think I could be a boy. Not that I can really know that. I just feel like I would suck at it.
I like cereal.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yeah but you get to like...pee. Next to other people. Think of the initial novelty!
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

I'm a boy... well a old boy since I'm 28.

Actually, when I went to the mini live that Maaya gave for the release of Yuunagi Loop, there were more girls than guys at the concert hall... And a lot of the girls where like carrying Prada, Louis Vitton, et al handbags...
Didn't see too much of the akiba-kei crowd... at least in the fashion sense.
Kem

Post by Kem »

One of my friends told me that he considered me to be a guy today. I think that means I have to change my answer to physically I'm female, but I'm male otherwise.
I like cereal.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

i would like to pee standing XD it seems to be more higienic XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]i would like to pee standing XD it seems to be more higienic XD[/quote]

and less painful for butt and thighs when you have to squat >_>
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="misssakura"][quote="Yuki-chan"]i would like to pee standing XD it seems to be more higienic XD[/quote]

and less painful for butt and thighs when you have to squat >_>[/quote]

I'm afraid of these conversations XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
li0n

Post by li0n »

It's actually proven to be healthier if you pee sitting down. So bad luck yuki
ahahhaha
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="li0n"]It's actually proven to be healthier if you pee sitting down. So bad luck yuki
ahahhaha[/quote]
really? XD omg i always thught it was better to pee standing...except when men pee outside the vase D8 bad bad men~ maybe it just happens here >_>

well...it would be better if we just pee and poo on our own houses ne? =D
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

now it's clear that more maaya fans are boys rather than girls,, as expected ... :D

uuu... what a sensitive discussion here. come on guys,, don't say something like peeing in frot of people. it's embarassing :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Wonder if we should notice the intersex people (they showed a program about it).
Now stuck in programming JavaScript