Pictures of your rooms

Place for non-Maaya topics.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="misssakura"]Have you ever like..fallen out of the bed? >_>[/quote]

No XD XD It's pretty hard to fall out of, actually. I'd have to try really hard in order to do that.

[quote="Gibb"]I graduated in April/May of 2004, then moved back to Plano and got a job.

Man that's crazy. When I saw that picture of the hall I first thought, man that place looks crazily like my language house.[/quote]

Ahh, that is crazy. Well, I graduated high school in 2004 so we just missed each other. insanity~
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="frecklegirl"]
Ahh, that is crazy. Well, I graduated high school in 2004 so we just missed each other. insanity~[/quote]

Now I feel old :cry:

What are you majoring in? It seems like everybody around me was in Education. I guess there were alot of pre-med students as well, but I didnt share any classes with them.

Do you have any classes with Kelly Hodgkins (cant spell her name). She was my english/lit teacher my senior year and it was one of the best classes I ever took. The class was alot of fun and we read some pretty darn interesting books.

edit, it wont let me fix the weird quote problem for some reason :cry:
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

you are crazy :P your rooms are sweets, girls. I have to show mine... with maaya's pictures :lol:
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Gibb"]Do you have any classes with Kelly Hodgkins (cant spell her name). She was my english/lit teacher my senior year and it was one of the best classes I ever took. The class was alot of fun and we read some pretty darn interesting books.[/quote]

Actually I just saw her tonight at the Blue Door... I was introduced to her since I didn't know her. I thought she was new for 2005 at first (because 2 other English teachers left at the end of last year, and I thought she replaced one of them), but apparently since she lives in Sherman she teaches English when they need her. I haven't had a class with her though my friend has... we'll see if I ever get a chance, she seems really nice.

Oh and I have a double major, English and French. I know, almost everyone is either pre-med or teaching program. That's AC for ya...
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I would like to show mine too, but I haven't a camera. I should ask for one in my birthday... :roll:
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Reviving this thread because Megumi mentioning the posters on her wall made me want to see it, and everyone else's rooms too! So if you haven't posted in this thread, or your room has changed since then, post a picture of your room!! I will do it, as soon as I get home and take some pictures. XD
frecklegirl

RE: Pictures of your rooms

Post by frecklegirl »

Reviving this thread AGAIN!! I wanted to show some pictures of the Maaya stuff in my room. I thought this could be a place where we could show pictures of the Maaya items that we own, on display if applicable.

The new home for my Maaya albums, after I got a new CD rack so they can have their own row. (I'm missing Grapefruit, Hotchpotch, and Easy Listening.)

My two Maaya posters. I had no other place for my jewelry rack on my walls so I had to place it over one of the posters. I think it still looks okay.

My autographed "Shounen Alice" hand mirror that I purchased online a while back.

The autograph is on the inside and the mirror is etched and it says "Maaya Sakamoto" and "Shounen Alice" in Japanese (but it's impossible to get a photo of that, so just pretend it's visible).

Now come on! I want to see pictures of Maaya stuff in your rooms!
gradualpetrify

RE: Pictures of your rooms

Post by gradualpetrify »

links dead except gibbs & freckles last1. makes me very sad.
since im a decent guy like gibbs & i dont like to brag i post some pictures from my place.
the 2 women are my slav... umm, i mean housekeepers.

below is my bedroom. as you can see my maids are busy.

finally my bathroom >

well... how should i say it...

okay... i lied :( this is my true home. i hope you all will still like me.